i press "Start" and nothing happened

after i log in with the launcher and i try to press the START button nothing happened !

i already tried to install the game again and it didnt solved the problemthe game was ok before i format my pc and now its noti already tried to update the win 10 , the gpu drivers and all this things...

i have win 10gtx 1060ryzen 5 1600

plz help me :(

Correct, oftentimes if Guild Wars 2 is installed in Program Files it not only has interference with Windows itself (as it seems to be real picky with installations that update there), it can cause false positives to appear in certain security software. All that can be mitigated by installing Guild Wars 2 elsewhere, such as the base directory of the drive itself -- using "C:\Guild Wars 2" instead of "C:\Program Files\Guild Wars 2" (or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Guild Wars 2" if you're a 64-bit system).

This note also applies for other games, too -- if your other games have trouble, try reinstalling them outside of the Program Files directory.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the exact same issue. My game played fine two or three weeks ago, now I find when I'm trying to log in I get as far as the character selection screen, with my mouse refusing to interact with anything. The visuals are fine, I just can't click on a different character, on play, on logout, nothing works. I can't even alt-f4, which is amusing.

• 1 year later...