New Free merch is trolling ?

Zraurum.8493

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:Perhas read your emails instead of throwing them away?

What email?

I think aspirine was telling OP that they should have read the in-game mail everyone has received explaining the reason for the shirt outfit OP is talking about.And what they're talking about is the free outfit on the gemstore.

Ohhh...I haven't logged in yet today due to work, so will grab that shortly

Thanks!

• ArenaNet Staff

The free Seize the Awkward Clothing Outfit is part of our partnership with the Seize the Awkward campaign. We're partnering with the campaign during the third anniversary of Friend/Ships to help encourage friends to reach out and start conversations about mental health, especially if that friend is going through a hard time. You can find more information around everything we're doing for Friend/Ships 2020 here.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:Perhas read your emails instead of throwing them away?

What email?

I think aspirine was telling OP that they should have read the in-game mail everyone has received explaining the reason for the shirt outfit OP is talking about.And what they're talking about is the free outfit on the gemstore.

Was there mail? There was a new marker on the TP icon to say there's a free item available, and I saw the article on the website, but no in-game mail on either of my accounts (and neither of them has a full mail box).

I just logged into my four accounts and did not get an email explaining it on any of them. While I don't care about the "issue of the moment" that Anet likes to foist on us every so often, if they're going to continue to bombard us with them, at least they could explain it to everyone and make sure we all receive the emails.

@"Bunter.3795" said:I just logged into my four accounts and did not get an email explaining it on any of them. While I don't care about the "issue of the moment" that Anet likes to foist on us every so often, if they're going to continue to bombard us with them, at least they could explain it to everyone and make sure we all receive the emails.

But then you would complain about them "bombarding you" with emails that you "don't care about"

@"Bunter.3795" said:I just logged into my four accounts and did not get an email explaining it on any of them. While I don't care about the "issue of the moment" that Anet likes to foist on us every so often, if they're going to continue to bombard us with them, at least they could explain it to everyone and make sure we all receive the emails.

Your complete disinterest in the health and wellness of anyone around you is exactly why these campaigns are needed. I applaud ANet's efforts to fight the stigma on mental health and to work to reduce suicides in our and other communities. It's a miserable shame that your fellow person means so little to you.

The promotion lasts a month+, it's announced on the News Blog, announced on the forums, and mail goes out in batches, both in- and out-of-game.Everyone is/will be most likely covered.

@Zraurum.8493 said:Good afternoon, a question for jokers about a new free T-shirt with a dialog box without text, is it such a delicate trolling of Russian players who cannot write Cyrillic in chat ?

And with this post any and all sympathy I may have had for this ongoing issue of Cyrillic text is eradicated.I understood the basic issue.I was ok with the regular posts with clickbait titles.

but now?Your cause has just proven itself to be utterly without any form of class.

@Solene.3067 said:I got an ingame mail today the moment I went to Lion's Arch. Maybe teleport with a character to Lion's Arch if you did not get a mail ingame.Same here. I remember a couple of years back when they gave out the valentine's day potion it worked the same way (only available when you enter LA). I don't know what technical restrictions prohibits them from sending mail on first login instead of first login to LA, and it does seem kind of awkward these days when people sometimes don't go to LA for days on end to advertise the shirt on the trading post but only send the explanation mail in specific circumstances, but that's really just me being picky ;) .

Thanks for doing this campaign, ANet!