Are they any transmutable armors with 0 stats?

Gear without stats would severely handicap a player, seriously, the game wasn't designed that way. May as well wear level 1 armor into any other zones (except that then when you get downscaled it'll be even more terrible). If your concern is having gear that won't make you op when downscaled, the alternative is to wear level 80 white gears.

What's the goal of wanting gears without stats? Maybe knowing that it would be easier to suggest something.

@Skotlex.7580 said:Gear without stats would severely handicap a player, seriously, the game wasn't designed that way. May as well wear level 1 armor into any other zones (except that then when you get downscaled it'll be even more terrible). If your concern is having gear that won't make you op when downscaled, the alternative is to wear level 80 white gears.

What's the goal of wanting gears without stats? Maybe knowing that it would be easier to suggest something.

I'm running a challenge.

• Level character 1-80
  • 100% core Tyria map completion
  • . Engineer
  • No armor/trinkets
  • No mounts
  • No food/buffs
  • Follow a theme (i.e. I pick weapons/traits/skills around this theme even if they are not optimal)

It would be nice if I could find some kind of no-stat armor so I can at least customize the characters look and not have to be restricted to outfits. It's not really a big deal, but if that kind of thing exists some where that would be cool.

there are lv0 white gear with neglible amount of stat. around 1 piece of food

or you could just use an outfit

Edit: forgot an easy option for no stat gear. just use anything that allows you to select stat and just not select any stat. but armor will still have defense stats and weapons will have weapon strength

@Danikat.8537 said:I think the nearest you can get is the equipment characters start with, or level 0 white armour.

There are backpack straps with no stats but I think you only get them when you buy a skin from the gem store (so characters who don't have a back item yet can use the skin).

Backpack is easy since you can easily get stat selectable backpacks like one of the lucky zodiac or craftable ones. They also have no inherent stats unlike armor which has Defense and weapons which has weapon strength

@Danikat.8537 said:I think the nearest you can get is the equipment characters start with, or level 0 white armour.

There are backpack straps with no stats but I think you only get them when you buy a skin from the gem store (so characters who don't have a back item yet can use the skin).

You can buy Backpack Straps from any Armorsmith vendor for 8 copper.