World Linking 1/31/2020

Cal Cohen.2358

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TheIceman.1039 said:BG OMG, My nightmare tbh, I prayed it wouldn't happen. I should have talked to Balthazar. =P. Can imagine now only how all them easy loot seekers who can't stand on their own feet. And hundreds alt spies are invading my beautiful tiny server. Trampling everywhere with muddy feet and after 2 months gone again. :'(

LOL Stonemist will be covered in mud.

@Hanakocz.5697 said:

@Mannah.4012 said:Omg BB finally linked

yeah, they can finally ppt during the night and day too now :)

Vabbi is mostly void server now. The language racism from german links made it unplayable for Vabbi people for months, who could, did left to other servers. Only really few people are on Vabbi at this moment...

^^ No reason to speak anything else than German or now Spanish, if there are no Vabbi anyway.

@Cambeleg.7632 said:@"McKenna Berdrow.2759"... didn't you say around September 2016... that Baruch never ever would have a link? That German servers never ever would be linked with non-German servers?

I can post the original "speech" you gave us here, if you wish. I have it saved.

How feels to be wrong? B)

She's no longer working at Anet btw...

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@Cambeleg.7632 said:@"McKenna Berdrow.2759"... didn't you say around September 2016... that Baruch never ever would have a link? That German servers never ever would be linked with non-German servers?

I can post the original "speech" you gave us here, if you wish. I have it saved.

How feels to be wrong? B)

She's no longer working at Anet btw...

I know, Xene... I was digging in this wound intendedly.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Mannah.4012 said:Omg BB finally linked

yeah, they can finally ppt during the night and day too now :)

They want easy ktrains :P Anet delivered them that, even when NSP fough them they could outman us in every map while that server was tanking ahaha.

I think that link is needed because we don't have ppl during the daytime because our real life schedule while international servers lack ppl at nightime. It would provide benefits for both sides. You think we like to play against 50+ ppl blobs on daytime when we're like 20? It's the same issue for both sides but at different hours.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:Man......shout out from TC to our SoR friends. We gonna miss you all.You guys are a really great link and really nice people. Thank you.

P.S Excuse Monkey, some would have insta blocked him and some would have laught at Team Chat with the commotion he makes when he's not banned.

Monkey changed servers? He used to be on DB. He was our own little piece of crazy then too. You either love him or hate him. <3