Shutting down

Did you go and download all new drivers from each part in the build? I am assuming this was a prebuilt based on how it was worded, however I could be wrong. If it is, many do not come with all new drivers and I have seen more than a few shipped out with just whatever windows default installs for the GPU etc.

Monitor the HW, make sure it's not over heating or anything like that, as when those are shipped to a store etc they can have things come lose, I have seen CPU heatsinks only being held on by a few threads and PCIe power connectors pop out or have poor contact etc.

Also check your windows logs, see if any driver or other issues are listed in the log that might have caused the game to crash.

@TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:Did you go and download all new drivers from each part in the build? I am assuming this was a prebuilt based on how it was worded, however I could be wrong. If it is, many do not come with all new drivers and I have seen more than a few shipped out with just whatever windows default installs for the GPU etc.I ordered all components and Let a company build if for me. Gathered intell, prices and advice before building ofcourse

Monitor the HW, make sure it's not over heating or anything like that, as when those are shipped to a store etc they can have things come lose, I have seen CPU heatsinks only being held on by a few threads and PCIe power connectors pop out or have poor contact etc.

Nog overheating...checked IT all

Also check your windows logs, see if any driver or other issues are listed in the log that might have caused the game to crash.Maybe...ill try this