Please fix the pegasus, he looks sad.

@Dante.1763 said:

@Dante.1763 said:It honestly doesnt look that bad in game and dyed, i got it from a BLC and used it as a joke initially but after seeing it with the colours my mounts are, its pretty decent. i wish its main body had more than one dye channel though. Not sure the armor needed -3-

You're only saying that cause you got it for "free" the thing cost 2000 gems initially and it looks horrible. I would not spend any money on this mount solely because of how the design looks. Which is essentially their business model since the Living stories are Free.

Im not actually, i bought 3000 gems in keys hoping i would get it. Only reason i went the key route is cause armor/weapon unlocks, if i wouldnt have gotten it i was gonna buy it.

It doesnt look as bad as it does in the preview window, it could be a little -larger- compared to the other griffons skins, but its pretty decent for a unique to GW2 Pegasus.

Well i can respect your opinion cause thats all these really are. But in my opinion it looks horrible. And i did not spend money on it.

@Hadi.6025 said:

@Dante.1763 said:It honestly doesnt look that bad in game and dyed, i got it from a BLC and used it as a joke initially but after seeing it with the colours my mounts are, its pretty decent. i wish its main body had more than one dye channel though. Not sure the armor needed -3-

You're only saying that cause you got it for "free" the thing cost 2000 gems initially and it looks horrible. I would not spend any money on this mount solely because of how the design looks. Which is essentially their business model since the Living stories are Free.

Im not actually, i bought 3000 gems in keys hoping i would get it. Only reason i went the key route is cause armor/weapon unlocks, if i wouldnt have gotten it i was gonna buy it.

It doesnt look as bad as it does in the preview window, it could be a little -larger- compared to the other griffons skins, but its pretty decent for a unique to GW2 Pegasus.

Well i can respect your opinion cause thats all these really are. But in my opinion it looks horrible. And i did not spend money on it.

Their biggest mistake was calling it a pegasus, they should have came up with something unique.

@Dante.1763 said:

Their biggest mistake was calling it a pegasus, they should have came up with something unique.

Yea i agree. It would've made more sense.

@"FindAndSeek.6728" said:So they named it a Pegasus which is 90% horse except for the wings, Instead of a Hippogriff? which is what it actually looks like. :expressionless: It's not very often I complain about things but surely if you are calling it one thing please don't make it look like another!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus - "Quote from wiki - Pegasus (Greek: Πήγασος, Pḗgasos; Latin: Pegasus, Pegasos) is a mythical winged divine horse."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippogriff - "Quote again from wiki - Hippogriff (Greek: Ἱππόγρυπας) is a legendary creature which has the front half of an eagle and the hind half of a horse. "

Imagine you hear hoofbeats. Do you assume that it's a horse? or a zebra?

Now imagine a world where you had never seen a real horse, only fantastic interpretations and horse-like creatures (like dragons in our world). Then you saw that, looking as close to a horse-creature "pegasus" you've ever seen. Do you assume it's a "hippogryph"? or a pegasus?

Then remember that's exactly what we did with this fella: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komodo_dragon

@"FindAndSeek.6728" said:So they named it a Pegasus which is 90% horse except for the wings, Instead of a Hippogriff? which is what it actually looks like. :expressionless: It's not very often I complain about things but surely if you are calling it one thing please don't make it look like another!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus - "Quote from wiki - Pegasus (Greek: Πήγασος, Pḗgasos; Latin: Pegasus, Pegasos) is a mythical winged divine horse."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippogriff - "Quote again from wiki - Hippogriff (Greek: Ἱππόγρυπας) is a legendary creature which has the front half of an eagle and the hind half of a horse. "

It doesn't look that much like a hippogriff either, since it has a horse/unicorn's head and cloven hooves. Of course, the griffon mount isn't that similar to a mythological gryphon either...

@Tommo Chocolate.5870 said:

- "Quote from wiki -
Pegasus
(Greek: Πήγασος, Pḗgasos; Latin: Pegasus, Pegasos)
is a mythical winged divine horse.
"
- "Quote again from wiki -
Hippogriff
(Greek: Ἱππόγρυπας)
is a legendary creature which has the front half of an eagle and the hind half of a horse.
"

It doesn't look that much like a hippogriff either, since it has a horse/unicorn's head and cloven hooves. Of course, the griffon mount isn't that similar to a mythological gryphon either...

this is because they cannot skin a "real" horse body onto the bone/rig of the griffon. The griffon has short stubby legs, therefore their "pegasus" skin has to be disproportionate, and it's just sad. Plus, they probably didn't spend too much time on fixing it in the first place cuz that skin quotaSo the best horse type is going to be a skin for the jackal and no pegasus

@"Blaaaa Name.2904" said:I got one with a random key , and use it as a troll in LA , dyed it pink . The comments I get in town are almost worth looking at this poor guy .

I've only gotten one comment from mine so far, it was something like, "Charlie the Unicorn, I want one."

@wrathmagik.3518 said:Actually i got it in a chest by random chance and once u see it in game and re dye it, it looks great.

Gotta admit...I got it today, was actually disappointed because I was really hoping for the whale glider this time...Flew it in circles for five or ten minutes just staring at those amazing, beautiful wings.

Maybe I might fly me some griffon now sometimes, instead of skyscale all the time.

I just got mine from a chest earlier and finally figured out what was bugging me. The other Griffons seem to be split between two animals. The front half looks like one animal and the back half the second animal. This skin isn't divided in half like that. It goes: Horse head, griffon legs, horse legs, griffon butt. Not sure why.