Strike Missions and rewards

I did some Whisper of Jormag attempts y-day (failed) and some today (succeeded) and i must say it was fun! This is a fun, challenging content!That being said rewards are kinda generic - well nothing close to Price of the Boneskinner Skin that looks plain sick!

So here's the idea:

Why not make Strike mission specific set of cosmetics that are rewarded based on your performance?One skin for clearing the mission.Additional one (2nd part of set) for clearing it with silver gradeFinal one for clearing it with gold mark.

If that's too harsh for not so hardcore players, you can have instead tokens drop after a mission, with higher graded completes dropping much more coins, but eventually letting every one get the full set, be it via perserverance, or focused effort on faster clears.

I don't think many would take issue with amazing skins such as Price of the Boneskinner becoming permanent addition to Strike Missions and a motivation to replay them and improve.

@ZeftheWicked.3076 said:I did some Whisper of Jormag attempts y-day (failed) and some today (succeeded) and i must say it was fun! This is a fun, challenging content!That being said rewards are kinda generic - well nothing close to Price of the Boneskinner Skin that looks plain sick!

So here's the idea:

Why not make Strike mission specific set of cosmetics that are rewarded based on your performance?One skin for clearing the mission.Additional one (2nd part of set) for clearing it with silver gradeFinal one for clearing it with gold mark.

If that's too harsh for not so hardcore players, you can have instead tokens drop after a mission, with higher graded completes dropping much more coins, but eventually letting every one get the full set, be it via perserverance, or focused effort on faster clears.

I don't think many would take issue with amazing skins such as Price of the Boneskinner becoming permanent addition to Strike Missions and a motivation to replay them and improve.

The strikes now drop exclusive weapon skins. The number of rolls you get are dependant on how you perform, gold 3 rolls, silver 2 ectI dont know what more you are asking for.... but feel free to continue the armchair dev'ing.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:There are a couple of others, but the Episode is so new, the Wiki hasn't been updated that much.

Also, it seems perfectly grammar-correct to say 'skins' when referring to multiple instances of play.

What just becouse you have to kill the boss over and over to maybe get 1 skin to drop dont make them skins as in plural.

That skin and the other boneskinner weapons is entirely Mystic Forge.

Yet again, they release another strike mission with no actual unique rewards.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:There are a couple of others, but the Episode is so new, the Wiki hasn't been updated that much.

Also, it seems perfectly grammar-correct to say 'skins' when referring to multiple instances of play.

What just becouse you have to kill the boss over and over to maybe get 1 skin to drop dont make them skins as in plural.

Oh my bad yea that sounds like someone droped the ball and it should have been out last episode when we actualy fought boneskinner in strikes.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

Really? How do you know that? Do you have the recipe? Did you acquire it that way? Did everyone that acquired one get it there?If so, why haven't you updated the Wiki?

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Really? How do you know that? Do you have the recipe? Did you acquire it that way? Did everyone that acquired one get it there?If so, why haven't you updated the Wiki?

Why should it be my responsibility to update the wiki especially on an item that I haven't done or gotten myself?

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

Why should it be my responsibility to update the wiki especially on an item that I haven't done or gotten myself?That's the thing: updating the wiki is nobody's responsibility. It's totally filled with information players updated out of their own free will. If you don't want to update the wiki that's your (valid) choice, but it would still be nice to know on what information you base your statement that the missions have no unique rewards and the weapons come out of the mystic forge instead.

@Rasimir.6239 said:

Why should it be my responsibility to update the wiki especially on an item that I haven't done or gotten myself?That's the thing: updating the wiki is nobody's responsibility. It's totally filled with information players updated out of their own free will. If you don't want to update the wiki that's your (valid) choice, but it would still be nice to know on what information you base your statement that the missions have no unique rewards and the weapons come out of the mystic forge instead.

The fact that the staff has a mystic forge recipe and that the devs said they will be adding unique rewards to the strike missions. That is to say there are none now.