Stonewright's Steading instance still bugged [...partially fixed]

Any time the personal story takes you to Stonewright's Steading in Hoelbrak (or in the first instance of Out of the Shadows in Season Three), there's still a giant holographic Kralkatorrik flying about in the sky from last year's Dragon Bash celebration.

Any chance this could be fixed soon? It's more than a little annoying at this point...

Edit, 2/1/20: Well, this is still happening. Kralkatorrik is there, at least in the first instance of Out of the Shadows - but it only appears for a few seconds over Wolf Lodge before disappearing for the rest of the time spent in the instance. So the patch that supposedly fixed this bug only partly solved the problem, it seems.

• 3 weeks later...

I just checked in the instance - though I was not in a story step that instructed me to go there - and there's no giant dragon in the sky. When are you seeing it, Drizzt? In a specific story step, or just in the general instance?

And yes, Gethin is my character; I was playing as him at about the time you posted. Why do you ask? :) [Edit: Oh, I see, you were trying to invite me into a party. Sorry I didn't see that! Think I was AFK for a bit.]