Raven Armor

Xenon.4537

@"Linken.6345" said:Well atleast they are consistent, I think some charr players would like to know the same thing about prologue helmets.

Yeah really. Why make a helmet 7500g worth of rng, but a friggin emote the meta reward...

test

This price will probably only go up over time as less and less people go back to roll for rng.

The wiki doesn't have info on where you get the hood reliquary. But I know that I have it, it was in my bags after I'd been playing a while and done some achieves one day. Frustratingly I did not see it get into my bags so I have no idea if it was from an achieve, a drop, a chest, or what. I have not done any strikes yet so it's not from that. I only have 16/37 achieves completed, and the hood reliquary showed up when I was under 15/37, in the last day or two.

The wiki does say the chestpiece is from strikes. I hope I can manage to do those, as I like the chest a lot. But the tp price suggests it's not a usual drop. Maybe that will change in the next build, as devs did say in Friday's Guild Chat that they are revamping rewards. Possibly just for Drakkar? But making the armor advertised in the trailer as available in this LS actually, y'know, realistically available would be ever so nice.

It's still only word of mouth, but everyone I've talked to say it only drops from strikes or maybe drakkar daily chests. So you have maybe 2 or 3 chances to get it per day, and judging by the prices the drop rate is roughly that of a legendary precursor. This doesn't make much sense when you can get the pants for doing 20 easy champions in open world...

@Xenon.4537 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:Well atleast they are consistent, I think some charr players would like to know the same thing about prologue helmets.

Yeah really. Why make a helmet 7500g worth of rng, but a friggin emote the meta reward...
test

This price will probably only go up over time as less and less people go back to roll for rng.

Honestly as someone who wants the helmet I’m probably going to sell it if it ever drops with that price. Can buy myself a Eternity with that moolah.

@"Xenon.4537" said:

test

Why is this a thing? Why can't we get these pieces through achievements like the rest of the set?

when i first saw the armor, i couldn't wait to play the new map to get it. when i saw how it was attained, i changed my mind. havent been back since i finished story, and wont go back.

@Xenon.4537 said:

test

Hey, shhh we dont speak of the Khan Ur Helmet, they doubled the drop rate! Be happy! /s

Ugh.This is another slap for charr players, honestly.What parts look TERRIBLE on charr? Why, the pants, the gloves, and the shoes! (aka, the EASY bits to obtain). The pants have awful tail clipping, and (at least on female charr) they float like two feet away from the legs and look generally ridiculous.What part actually looks GOOD on charr? The shirt. The rare, locked behind strike mission, 2,500g shirt. (It has about doubled in price since this thread was started, FYI).

The fact they did this with the charr helm is horrid. The fact that the parts of Raven Armor which look good and don't clip charr, are in the same boat as that charr helm? I didn't expect Anet to spit in my face twice.