LFGuild NA/GoM, PvE, Casual(+)

grant.2147

Hello! I've played this game on and off since release, but I've never really found a community of people, as I've always been somewhat nervous to interact with some of the existing guilds. Right now, I'm a casual player, but I've been interested in exploring some of the more difficult/group oriented content (high level fractals/raids), and I've just never had the opportunity. I'm generally in Central Time and I generally have time to play in the evenings and on weekends, although with college, that's subject to change. I have a good number of level 80s with full exotic gear, but very little ascended gear. I'm a chill guy and I'd love to be a part of a great group of people!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey friend, I know I'm massively late to responding, but I think our community would make a perfect fit for you:

Remnants of Hope gaming community is recruiting players who wish to join a close-knit active group with a focus on RP, PvP/WvW, & PvE. We offer a wide range of events, and are always willing to help new players. PST for info or check us out https://remnantsofhope.com/

We are very open to newer players and have a lot of interest in Fractals/Raids currently so that would be a great option for you here. Please feel free to message me here, or stop by our website if you have questions, I look forward to seeing you around!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////Wandering Phantoms of Kryta [bOOO] <-brand new!Server: Northern ShiverpeaksType: PvX CasualGuild Hall: YesFacebook Group: YesDiscord: AvailableEnglish/Português/EspañolContact: sumerius.7326About Sumerius: Playing since GW1 lol/////////////////////////////////////////////////

• 3 weeks later...