[Suggestion] Engineer backpacks as skins. — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

[Suggestion] Engineer backpacks as skins.

Hello,

I would love to have the old engineer backpacks (elixer, grenade, flamethrower, bomb, and medkit) back in the game as skins.
The skins are already in game (some npc's have them) so maybe we can get them for our characters as well?

Kind regards.

Comments

• I'm sure this has come up before, but nevertheless, I totally support this. When they removed them, the first thing I did was try to find the closest back item to the elixir gun one!

• Regularly returning topic, and just as regularly I voice my support!

• Cifrer.6013Cifrer.6013 Member ✭✭✭

I'd love to have an option to use the old backpacks and models for my kits again.

Failing that, having the backpacks return as skins in the wardrobe would be nice.

• zenleto.6179zenleto.6179 Member ✭✭✭

Yeah count me in. I've hardly played my engineers since they were removed so a skin would be nice.

• Ardid.7203Ardid.7203 Member ✭✭✭✭

The removal of the mandatory backpacks was HUGE. It was an amazing and super well received change from Anet. However, it would be almost as much amazing if they completed now such work by adding the old skins into the wardrobe. Please do!

• Refreshing this request it would be really nice to have those backpacks back as skins.

• Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭

So many cool packs from kits and items (from heart/tasks) that I wish was a skin you can buy from their vendor.