GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I'm currently hooked on one particular glider concept, after my brother enlightened me as to the Shadow Raven Tonic working whilst gliding; I want a glider skin which 'transforms' the user into a swarm of bats, akin to Bottle of Batwing Brew.I.e. Jump off a great height looking normal > discrete dark magic 'burst' animation entering/exiting bat swarm form > gliding merrily along as a swarm of bats.I know this will seemingly impede precision flying, but if people can adapt to steering a magic carpet or meteor I'm sure it wouldn't take long to get used to. B)

Any armor, weapons or toys that are not human-themed! Sylvari in particular look so much better in gear that is designed for them. But some nice norn-themed things with fur and knotwork ornaments would also be great, and something for the charr of course because they're famously hard to find gear for.

Actual armor skins over outfits, for all the reasons that have been stated many times.

Non-gendered armor. Let me wear the exact same, beautifully themed, practical and/or impressive gear that men get to wear. No skirts, heels, underwear, b-plates, b-windows or other "strategic" naked skin.

I once saw someone half-jokingly suggest a cat finisher for PvP, which each time randomly selects from any feline model ... and an Aurene wearing cat ears. That'd be hilarious, and I don't even do PvP.

• Like 1

Maybe a one off or a full black lion set: Inquest Universal Weapon(s) - Such as a staff stored looks like a blocky stick exactly the size of the grips for characters, when weilded the ends form a holagraphic shape(s) diffrent based on the class holding it(elementalist has element symbols floating, thief the ends become blades, druid a branch, revenant have blunted ends, guardian a book).Googly Eye cannon! Toy- Lets players shoot players and inanimate objects/geometry with momentary googly eyes.Or maybe a plaid dye set? (not sure if a texture can go into a dye channel)A set of the Aviator shades with yellow or dye-able lenses?

@robert von strife.1729 said:A Gear Loadout/build slot/s, would save us alot of regear/respec clicks and be a good way to sell somthing really useful for the community!Some nice UI flavour for it with the possibility of saving/storing the gear/weaps inside each, i know its not little to ask but community would really love it!

Honestly im not sure why that isnt a feature upcoming in PoF, they can easily sell more build slots if they gave everyone 2 or 3. it's a pain in the ass to swap out all my normal trinket and stat/rune swap my legendary stuff. would save me loads of time if i could swap to a preset build at the click of a button.

and now for my suggestion, home instance bookshelf for all the little lore books you pick up (got a bank tab full of them), mystic coin slot home instance node (get 1-3 coins a day), and a giant spoon hammer skin

@crosknight.3041 said:

@robert von strife.1729 said:A Gear Loadout/build slot/s, would save us alot of regear/respec clicks and be a good way to sell somthing really useful for the community!Some nice UI flavour for it with the possibility of saving/storing the gear/weaps inside each, i know its not little to ask but community would really love it!

Honestly im not sure why that isnt a feature upcoming in PoF, they can easily sell more build slots if they gave everyone 2 or 3. it's a pain in the kitten to swap out all my normal trinket and stat/rune swap my legendary stuff. would save me loads of time if i could swap to a preset build at the click of a button.

and now for my suggestion, home instance bookshelf for all the little lore books you pick up (got a bank tab full of them), mystic coin slot home instance node (get 1-3 coins a day), and a giant spoon hammer skin

Indeed, would be a great thing for everybody and pvp has kind of a subsystem similar to it already althou would need some more work ofc.Love the Bookshelf idea and the coins node \o/

Animated "effect" dyes. By that I mean dyes that apply different animated visual effects to your armor, to the specific dye channels. The one that leaps to mind first and foremost is a "cosmic" dye that adds the blue starry night effect from the HoT legendary axe to your armor. These could be account bound "exclusive" dyes that are bought individually, instead of coming in a bundle or RNG based pack. Or, if RNG is a must, add them one at a time (and only one specific one available at a time) to Black Lion chests as a rare drop, possibly around holiday events that suit their theme.

• Like 1