New Game mode proposal: Squad Map Domination

As tittle the new mode will be a instanced version of a map whit no mob respawn, squad need to clear all mobs on maps in a x time (like strike gold silver bronze time), i was minding maybe whit event on maps like the normal ones but they will not repeat themself and trigger if a squad member is nearby, doing events will increase the count time and squad score point like 2x 3x ecc . every squad will get some "squad point" for the map or particular currency for the mode, at lion arch there will be the pannel whit the squad score like the best 25 or 50 whit time and score for the domination. the max squad will be good like form 25 pp max so those squad can do events like wb on some maps, i mind this mode will be greater for guilds only like on lion arch w have the guild name whit the score ^^, but is choiche if arrrange this also for pug. what did u tink about?

Sounds fun.Throw invasion in there too.A team will have to fight 10 waves of monsters.Each wave gets harder, and in the final one you have to defeat a boss.Players can only respawn after each wave ends.No ordinary drops, but the victory chest has many goodies, including a possible ascended or very rare exotic such as forged.

@SoulGuardian.6203 said:Sounds fun.Throw invasion in there too.A team will have to fight 10 waves of monsters.Each wave gets harder, and in the final one you have to defeat a boss.Players can only respawn after each wave ends.No ordinary drops, but the victory chest has many goodies, including a possible ascended or very rare exotic such as forged.

this is little bit different from what i was minding, is more like some survival mode but also this can be enjoinable