[NA] [WvW] MAS - Might and Smarts - looking for fun, competitive WvW players

Pensadora.9478

[MAS]- Might and Smarts - is a strong and stable community of player friends with a 7 year history in WvW, formed on T1 Blackgate, we currently are playing on Anvil Rock server.We are dedicated to fielding an exceptional fight team in WvW, that is a recognized and lethal force able to punch above our weight, make a strong contribution to any server we are a part of, and earn the respect of our opponents.

Who we're looking for:

Competitive, experienced with similar teams, willing to work in a structured team, and motivation around developing themselves in WvW.We will invite players who are relatively new to WvW with the right commitment, motivation or prior experiences.

About Us

We've been in WvW for 7 years, moving from T1 Blackgate to other servers and links for more variety of play, and to improve our performance in the field.Friendly, 18+ adult community with zero tolerance for drama or toxicity.Good fit for people who want to excel at competitive play without the screaming, yelling, edgy, or toxic environment.Our members are mainly veteran WvW players, but we're open to players beginning their WvW development if we're the right match.We run a set class composition, builds, and team coordination.We offer class mentoring and training.It's expected that you'll work to understand both your class and it's role in our composition, how to fight with the team, and develop a core understanding of WvW - both independently and with our help.

Great community of player friends where our fun comes from seeing our coordination pay off in the field.

Located: Anvil Rock server

How to Contact

To learn more, or apply:Visit our website: https://mas4eva.enjin.com or reach out in game or via discord to:

Remaran.2963/Ashara#8159 or

Pensadora.9478 /PRE#9350

We look forward to welcoming you to the guild!

MAS was such a great find for me when I was looking for a guild and it's been an awesome home ever since. I really love coordinated and competitive PvP/WvW with larger groups, have done throughout a long history of MMOs. There's a stereotype of behaviour in those kind of guilds which can put a lot of people off who are more than capable of playing at a higher level (it's a stereotype, there are plenty of exceptions but there's also no smoke without fire!). I'm very happy to attest to the fact that MAS is not only really competitive and structured but is not the stereotypical high performing PvP/WvW guild in terms of culture and behaviour - it's grown up, welcoming and friendly whilst also being focused and effective.

I may be biased but if you talk to us I think you'll find my comments are validated.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you and ultimately playing with some of you, reach out!

I joined MAS over a year ago now, having already played for 2 years. Before them, I stayed far away from PvP and WvW, but the leaders and mentors really know how to understand exactly where your skill level is and help you improve. They are excellent at making anyone who has the commitment an excellent fight team member, which translates to being excellent at PvP in general and being excellent at teamwork. I would very highly recommend MAS to any new or returning player looking for a guild that they can start with and stay with, or for any more experienced players who want to find other high caliber team members who aren't incredibly pressuring or elitist.

Big shout out to MAS, and I hope to see some of you guys in our ranks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

MAS is great fun with a great community and leadership. We quickly adapt to game and field changes with an emphasis on everyone's contribution as a team, in a way that never ceases to amaze me with the results of WvW fights telling the rest of the story. Great guild. See our videos....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had been playing GW2 for a number of years and have been in a number of guilds that eventually fell apart before finding MAS. I have been with MAS for roughly a year now and it is my home. I had been playing WvW before joining MAS but I never really had any guidance on improving as a player. I joined MAS with a medium amount of WvW knowledge as a starting point. Working with the class mentors and commanders in MAS I have greatly improved myself as a player not only in WvW but in the game in general and 100% understand my role and what I am contributing to our group when we raid in WvW. This guild is amazing whether you have never stepped foot into WvW and wanted to or if you are a veteran on the game mode looking for a group of people to play with who are also doing everything they can to make sure they bring their A game every time and put in the preparation to make sure they are performing their best out on the field. Even though we are a mainly WvW focused guild we also like to do other modes together such as spvp or fractals. If any of this interests you I would highly recommend checking us out, details are below.

Application:https://mas4eva.enjin.com/recruitment

In Game Contacts:Pre NismSoopa Troupa

• 1 year later...

Soon to be my 4 year anniversary with MAS. From when we were hitting garrison's back door with 4 people to sneak cap it to pushing map queues back into their spawn with 40. From when 3 alpine BLs were the thing to when 3 desert BLs were a thing to gliding to the soon to be Warclaw.

We take ourselves seriously. We constantly strive to improve. And we accidentally run off cliffs together. And now we can ride together. Come find out what it's all about.

MAS is a community of players all motivated to improve game play and be part of a positive, supportive community. Our leadership pushes us to strive for higher goals while offering training and mentorship to do so. We have veteran wvw players and also those new to the wvw experience. Join us! Make new friends, have fun and enjoy the ride!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whether you are completely new to WvW or a veteran looking for the right guild, you need not look further than MAS. A group of great members who actively work with you to make you the best player you can be with a positive attitude in all situations, and willing to help get you there in any way possible. I can see MAS being the last guild I'll ever have to join for the remainder of my GW2 adventures. Don't believe me? Come find out what you've been missing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you're looking for a friendly and competitive WvW experience, you should definitely join! I've been in MAS since for 7 months, and there's no looking back for me. I love WvW and the people in MAS have helped me get better and improved my overall experience. (Plus everyone's really nice!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...