Error message

Hello everyone,I am wondering if maybe someone had my problem. After coming back playing this game (after few years) when i log in and start playing my game crash after 5 min and its always like that."Gw2-64.exeA serious error has occured that prevents the program from continuing to run.You can help us prevent this error from occuring in the futre by reporting it to ArenaNet.Please press the Send button to report this error." (THIS IS THE ERROR)Anyone knows how to fix it :/I just bought "Path of Fire " and i cant play game -.-Thanks

• 1 year later...

This has happened to me all day today, Thursday November 11, 2021. I have tried 3 times to run the game and I had played a week ago with no problems. I continue to get: "a serious error has occurred that prevents the program from continuing to run". I make it past the splash screen and I log in and then into game but the window that comes up to show my characters is all black. I can hear the music. The Error window pops up, i send the problem and click okay and the game is gone.