Decrease Drakkar's health, but double his damage output !

Lacko.6572

His health is fine. It drops in about 10-15 mins with a reasonable group. It might need better scaling, but ultimately it needs worthwhile mechanics which are viewable amongst the disgusting visual pollution

Anyway, we have a thread with constructive thoughts herehttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/96517/drakkar-how-would-you-improve-the-fight#latest

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:Id say more dmg but we alrdy gotta rez 11 dudes who can't jump after the pulsing tell on the groundDepending on your machine, graphics settings, connection, and personal reaction times, jumping that stuff isn't nearly as easy as you might think.

Can you see the pulses on this potato low graphic settings crappy $8 internet and have a spacebar? You can even back off 900 rng and out maneuver them but ok my bad I didn't take that into account I just rez the same 11 dudes all fight.

I dont really struggle in the fight or take any real damage on my tanky toons, but having said that if there are pulsing mechanics they are completely invisible amongst Anets near sadistic obsession with piling on extra effects. I've certainly not seen them.