Bad Blood (Bound by Blood) is Broken.

@Thorulf.3461 said:

@"Kaida.4163" said:At the step "Meet Braham in his cell" the cell door opens however Braham will not speak. He will stand up, grunt and then sit back down.This repeats endlessly. preventing progression.

I can confirm this extremely frustrating issue for almost a week now. Suffice to say relogging, restarting and rebooting does
not
help.This has worked before! Since players obviously has progressed the story past this point. Why break things that work? QA and regression testing is very important before releasing
anything
live.

Did anyone try to abandon the story and re-do it? Concretely, is this bug prevalent or does it only occur under certain circumstances, or even randomly?Given that not even re-doing the full story helps, I interpret that no workaround at all exists. There should
at least
be an F = interact option so we can trigger the dialogue and progress the storyWell, let's hope for a fix in the near future.

Yes I abandoned the story and restarted....same result

ive seen dozens of people running around the prison area for dozens of minutes - only to realize its totally broken after wasting a bunch of time -- for the past few days now. This is a critical issue that needs to be fixed asap -- it's not just a side issue that only a small number of players will come across. I dont know why it isnt a higher priority in the devs mind; main story issues like this gets fixed in Emergency Maints for most other mmos.

I've been hit with a similar bug that occurs right after the "Meet Braham in his cell" bit. After he gets up and walks towards the warden, he can de-spawn if you run too far away from him, and he won't come back. This is during the "Accompany Braham to the warden" step.

Unfortunately, none of the above comments' solutions (reloading the zone, re-logging, restarting the story chapter) seem to alleviate this, so I'm permanently stuck. I've raised a ticket, though, so hopefully this gets resolved, soon.