GW2 Downloader stuck and when playing the game player stuck in an infinite map loading screen.

This all occurred when my pc rebooted whilst downloading auric basin.Now my installer is stuck at around 256,000 and whenever I try and log in im stuck on the auric basin loading screen indefinably.

I've deleted and reinstalled and get stuck at the same point.I've followed all previous points made on other posts and I'm still stuck with no way to get onto the game.

Can someone please help. I will list in more details all that i have already done later on as I attempt them.

What i've done so far.

Deleted Cache.Reinstalled game.Disabled QOS packet schedulerenabled IPV6Ran the recovery launcher (Numerous times)Restarted PC numerous times.Run a vpn while installing.Left the map loading screen on overnight.Left the Installer on overnight.Left the installer running for 2 days straight.

Some servers have corrupted files, causing GW2 to download them endlessly because it'll never get what it expects. The infinite loading is the same problem - it's trying to download the required files, but it'll never succeed.

You need to use the main server by launching with:

-assetsrv origincdn.101.arenanetworks.com

(only use this for as long as it takes to get past the stuck files)

• 2 weeks later...

This is happening to me right now. Glad to know I'm not the only one, and sorry at the same time. When this stuff happens on weekends, it's sort of frustrating and upsetting. I'm trying to execute the .exe with -assetsrv origincdn.101.arenanetworks.com, and by the time I finished writing this message, it worked for me.

In fact, after restarting the game, it sort of fixed another bug I wasn't aware of in the game launcher. Now it's properly downloading the game and the "remaining files" countdown started working (which it didn't before). Thanks!> @Healix.5819 said:

Some servers have corrupted files, causing GW2 to download them endlessly because it'll never get what it expects. The infinite loading is the same problem - it's trying to download the required files, but it'll never succeed.

You need to use the main server by launching with:

-assetsrv origincdn.101.arenanetworks.com

(only use this for as long as it takes to get past the stuck files)