What site I should use for Builds?

Ordin.8341

Metabattle is a good source. It doesn't usually matter if it's a little out of date, unless there was some really important balance update that would significantly impact the builds. I'd start with that to get some ideas, and maybe ask some questions here on the forums.

You might want to tell us a bit about what you're looking for. Is the build for open world? PvP? Fractals? An optimal build is likely to be different for each game mode.

I'm also going to throw in http://en.gw2skills.net/. While it isn't a build site, it does let you 'play around' with builds and see what impact various changes have on the build stats.

For example, I was looking at a Renegade raid build that calls for scholar runes, and I wanted to see what impact using a different rune set would have on it. It let me figure out a way that I could run a full set of marauder's armor with leadership runes and still maintain 100% alacrity uptime, with higher crit chance, and a higher vitality. The only downside to the build was ending up with 1036 toughness instead of 1000. And then I could quickly switch out the runes for fireworks runes to see what I'd need to change and its impact to still have a 100% alactrity up time.