WvW Server

belenos.4310

underworld surely has people, even desolation cannot clap everything alone - they are definitely a good link server, but so was Blacktide or rather, most we have had. main desolation time is between 18-23 i'd say, but we got coverage during the night too. (not many, but a small zerg size nearly always)

we didn't have piken for quite some time in our matchups, so no idea. in desolation ur kinda stuck in t1, not everyone wants that ::pensive:

about gankdara, isn't that server dead or did the relink revive them?

i'd not recommend SFR currently; they are usually a smallscale server, barely blobs, and even if they have a comm up, a rather low morale. their link is kodash, who does kinda the same story in another color. they rather poke towers and seek undefended keeps, and rather dodge open field fights

Well atm Piken/Abaddon's would be more stable than SFR atm, since the community there got split again because some Guilds and Commanders left once again due to drama, but it will recover eventually, whether it's during this link or not.

Piken is a Full server right now though. Deso and WSR are stacked in some ways, too much coverage on the former, with no match up or server variation and more fight oriented players on the other and people on Gandara think they are about to get too stacked, as they got linked to two servers. Fsp has quite a few Guilds if you want to join a guild, but I'm not sure about them open tag wise.

@kamikharzeeh.8016 said:underworld surely has people, even desolation cannot clap everything alone - they are definitely a good link server, but so was Blacktide or rather, most we have had. main desolation time is between 18-23 i'd say, but we got coverage during the night too. (not many, but a small zerg size nearly always)

we didn't have piken for quite some time in our matchups, so no idea. in desolation ur kinda stuck in t1, not everyone wants that ::pensive:

about gankdara, isn't that server dead or did the relink revive them?

i'd not recommend SFR currently; they are usually a smallscale server, barely blobs, and even if they have a comm up, a rather low morale. their link is kodash, who does kinda the same story in another color. they rather poke towers and seek undefended keeps, and rather dodge open field fights

Oh thx for all that information, about SFR I don’t have heard some good things about them.

Underworld should be stuck with T1 for a long time I guess

@CrimsonNeonite.1048 said:Well atm Piken/Abaddon's would be more stable than SFR atm, since the community there got split again because some Guilds and Commanders left once again due to drama, but it will recover eventually, whether it's during this link or not.

Piken is a Full server right now though. Deso and WSR are stacked in some ways, too much coverage on the former, with no match up or server variation and more fight oriented players on the other and people on Gandara think they are about to get too stacked, as they got linked to two servers. Fsp has quite a few Guilds if you want to join a guild, but I'm not sure about them open tag wise.

Piken seems quite Good yes

Deso are always full blobbing and that’s what I want that could be a good choice for me.Maybe just join under for the link but I don’t know what can happen after the deso link.

Ganda ra and wsr are always full server then.

And for fsp i was on since 1 month but some cancer on this server.

I mean you are only one player it doesn't matter, but at least join whatever voice Comms people use. You don't need to be in a T1 server to get content, Gandara has an active community or even Gunnars in T4.

WSR are already strong and organized, but at least some other people or guilds spread onto other servers at least, to get balanced fights, especially if they can even move Tiers that often.

deso hasn't those numbers u think apparently, only at prime the real battle comms are around. barely tags where people actually follow otherwise. we just map-hop to catch all attackers pretty well usually. nearly all weekends we're rather outnumbered, and not even that often on post zerg-size.

our people blob on EBG sometimes, but that's also very situation-dependant. we usually poke invaders down in "clouding", not in blobs.