Is it normal to be getting way too many ascended salvage kits from fractals?

Friday.7864

I do T4 every day and I just keep getting those and basically no ascended gear...I can salvage nearly 150 ascended items by now and they just keep dropping! I've started throwing away the single use ones xdRings drop only occassionally while armor or weapon drops are stupid rare for me - while another person in my party seems to be getting them every other day :/

I'm just sitting here and wondering if it is normal to have such botched up drops...

@Friday.7864 said:I do T4 every day and I just keep getting those and basically no ascended gear...I can salvage nearly 150 ascended items by now and they just keep dropping! I've started throwing away the single use ones xdRings drop only occassionally while armor or weapon drops are stupid rare for me - while another person in my party seems to be getting them every other day :/

I'm just sitting here and wondering if it is normal to have such botched up drops...You do know that you can combine 5 single use ones into a stack of 5 at the kitty golem you buy keys from right?

I once had 60+ salvages available to me, and no equipment. Other times, I have had to buy kits. They more or less balance over time, but it's pure RNG (random-number generation). Be patient.

One thing helps me: when I get 5-charge kits and 1-charge kits, I save them up until I have 20. Then, I go to the merchant who gives you 20-charge kits for 4 5-chargers. At least it saves room in the bank. Oh, and always use your partially-used 20-charge kit until all the charges are used up. You can't use it as a 5-chargerer just because you've used 15 charges.

@Daddicus.6128 said:I once had 60+ salvages available to me, and no equipment. Other times, I have had to buy kits. They more or less balance over time, but it's pure RNG (random-number generation). Be patient.

One thing helps me: when I get 5-charge kits and 1-charge kits, I save them up until I have 20. Then, I go to the merchant who gives you 20-charge kits for 4 5-chargers. At least it saves room in the bank. Oh, and always use your partially-used 20-charge kit until all the charges are used up. You can't use it as a 5-chargerer just because you've used 15 charges.

Nice dident know you could combine 4 of the 5x kits into a 20 one in the mystic forge nice tip mate.

@Daddicus.6128 said:I once had 60+ salvages available to me, and no equipment. Other times, I have had to buy kits. They more or less balance over time, but it's pure RNG (random-number generation). Be patient.

You're lucky, I have over 120 uses by now e-eAnd idk how many I've already destroyed out of frustration and annoyance... They're a junk item to me now.Didn't know about the mystic forge thingy tho, thx.

@Linken.6345 said:

Nice dident know you could combine 4 of the 5x kits into a 20 one in the mystic forge nice tip mate.

AND you can combine five 1-charge kits into a 5-charger.

@Daddicus.6128 said:

AND you can combine five 1-charge kits into a 5-charger.

Yea I totaly said that before your first post mate =)