Appearance Package Weapon Skins/Crates

Why can't we get the weapon crates from the appearance packages outside of the packages like the outfits or other skins? Jora's Appearance package came out and I love the weapon skins, but I don't think you'll be releasing 12 appearance packages so people can get all the skins. After all, only 8 appearance packages were released for the Onyx and Gold Lion weapons and there are 12 weapon skins. Now we're getting a new set? Why can't we buy the crate separate like Jora's cape and outfit if people only want the weapon skin?

@Neo Mortem.3627 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Were do you get 12 weapons from its either 16 or 19 if underwater is included.

It was a mistake on my part because I couldn't remember how many weapons there were, but my point still stands regardless since there still aren't enough packages to complete the full weapon set.

Agree there I mean why cant the packages include weapons from a black lion collections, so you can chose to either get package or tickets or trading post.

@Dante.1763 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:Were do you get 12 weapons from its either 16 or 19 if underwater is included.

Well, they havent actually added water skins in the new weapon sets for a long time sooooooooo...

No since everything else in the packages have a cost aswell, your litteraly getting a weapon of choice for 50 gems in that package linked below.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shrine_Guardian_Appearance_Package

@Linken.6345 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Were do you get 12 weapons from its either 16 or 19 if underwater is included.

Well, they havent actually added water skins in the new weapon sets for a long time sooooooooo...

No since everything else in the packages have a cost aswell, your litteraly getting a weapon of choice for 50 gems in that package linked below.

Im not sure how that relates to what i was qouting.

You said it was 16 or 19 weapons per set because of underwater weapons, but they havent made underwater weapons as a part of the set in a long time. Im not even talking about the price of the package.

@Dante.1763 said:

You said it was 16 or 19 weapons per set because of underwater weapons, but they havent made underwater weapons as a part of the set in a long time. Im not even talking about the price of the package.

Quoted wrong person was supposed to be sorudo.9054 post above yours.

@Linken.6345 said:

Quoted wrong person was supposed to be sorudo.9054 post above yours.

Aw! that makes more sense.