Are your rings fully infused?

ArchonWing.9480

To be honest, it should really have been just “Yes” and “No” as the only options based on the phrasing of what’s being asked. Adding more options than what’s really needed isn’t a great idea.

If whether the rings are attuned/infused:

• Infused only
  • Attuned only
  • Infused and Attuned
  • Not Infused or Attuned

Any other option would just be clutter/noise from gaining anything meaningful.

@"Chaba.5410" said:Where's the "attuned but not infused because fractals is pve" option?

That was supposed to be option 2 but I suppose that should have been no lol.

Also you can get infused from the skirmish merchant. I think you need pve masteries to attune but no fractals should be needed for either. They can pick any stat.

@L A T I O N.8923 said:Im confused

It is a gold sink, just carry on.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:To be honest, it should really have been just “Yes” and “No” as the only options based on the phrasing of what’s being asked. Adding more options than what’s really needed isn’t a great idea.

• Infused only
  • Attuned only
  • Infused and Attuned
  • Not Infused or Attuned

Yea I know but that's not fun to know I only have 2 choices. I would just go to a presidential election in that case. ;)

@Ayrilana.1396 said:To be honest, it should really have been just “Yes” and “No” as the only options based on the phrasing of what’s being asked. Adding more options than what’s really needed isn’t a great idea.

• Infused only
  • Attuned only
  • Infused and Attuned
  • Not Infused or Attuned

Think he was just trying to be funny with most of the answers, but yeah these are the appropriate options.

And to explain to people who may not know:Attuned - requires throwing into the mystic toilet - 1 Ascended Ring, 1 Agonized Essence, 1 +1 Agony Infusion, 1 Philosopher's Stone. This would be fairly easy for everyone to do.

Infused - requires throwing into the mystic toilet - 1 Ascended Ring, 5 Vial of Condensed Mists Essence, 3 Glob of Coagulated Mists Essence, 1 Shard of Crystallized Mists Essence. This requires you to run fractals for the mist drops or to earn the fractal relics to purchase them. You cannot earn these mats in wvw, but you can buy the infused wvw rings with skirmish tickets and then attune it for the 3 infusion slots.

I believe infused rings can also drop as loot, but don't really remember, it's been a while since I paid attention to ring drops for me.

Edit: lack of coffee geez

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:I infused mine with a shattered aegis.

D:

Nuuuuuuu dont summon him here

OOoOOO! OOOOOO!!!

How long will it take him?

Those that are saying no, you do understand that it gives you (Rings being infused and attuned) up to tier 5 food stats? Like +60 for power or condo or toughness.?

That’s just for the rings. Including the armor and weapons brings it up another +40.

Back piece, and accessory adds +15 more....

I mean, don’t take it. But the +5’s can be bought with laurels. Add in a +1% damage to guards, lords and supervisors, for each of the infusions...

Well.. or don’t.

@ArchonWing.9480 said:

@"Chaba.5410" said:Where's the "attuned but not infused because fractals is pve" option?

Also you can get infused from the skirmish merchant. I think you need pve masteries to attune but no fractals should be needed for either. They can pick any stat.

Ah yes, I forgot they added that. Most of my infused rings are drops from fractals.

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Chaba.5410 said:Where's the "attuned but not infused because fractals is pve" option?

Ah yes, I forgot they added that. Most of my infused rings are drops from fractals.

Well, that is part of the point of the thread, as it seems kinda obscure and I want people to know about it.

Incidentally fractal dropped rings are kinda sucky because only core stats. Zerker is always nice but most of it is just salvage fodder.

As I was mostly away when PoF came out I didn't notice them for a while. I also know people would rather not pve.

okay... most of these answer options are pretty useless. i'm not even sure now how a maxed out ascended ring looks - mine have only 2 infusion slots. (because was cheap to make.)

i think there are three possible, but idk how to get the last. and i can only guess about what attuned means. normally i thought attuned is the slot where u put sigils in weapons / runes in armor. ascended rings don't have that... or?

therefore, i think none of these answers would suit for me :bleep_bloop:

/// after a second read... "Are your rings fully infused?" as question and "Yes, but my rings are not attuned or infused" doesn't make any sense, does it?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Infused_equipmenthttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Attuned_equipment

Attuning requires a pve mastery, but it's a top level mastery that only requires 2 points and doesn't actually require any playing of fractals. Doing so allows you to slot one additional infusion in a ring, which gives a small stat boost.

Each ring can hold up to 3 infusions. One comes with each ascended ring, and infuse/attune adds one more each. A lot of times people don't bother with the infusing step because it is overpriced and requires fractal mats, although wvw sells its own version of infused rings.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Infusion

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:its time I did this seeing as how the new patch will bring tons of agony.

Yea the overgrown grub will do agony damage.