The dynamic hud settings are a really good change, but..

I'd really like them to seperate a lot of things which are currently grouped together, including this one.

Others include seperating the XP bar, skills and health (and if possible adding the option to show your health only when its not full) and seperating the story notification, dynamic events, achievements and other notifications in the top right. I'd really like to be able to hide achievements when I'm not currently working on one, or the story when I'm not planning to do that, but I can't because then I lose event info.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/6/2020 at 12:52 AM, Danikat.8537 said:

I'd really like them to seperate a lot of things which are currently grouped together, including this one.

Others include seperating the XP bar, skills and health (and if possible adding the option to show your health only when its not full) and seperating the story notification, dynamic events, achievements and other notifications in the top right. I'd really like to be able to hide achievements when I'm not currently working on one, or the story when I'm not planning to do that, but I can't because then I lose event info.

This is exaclty what I came here for – especially the bit about objectives and event info.
A change like this should be relatively easy to implement.