how to make amalgamated draconic lodestone? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

how to make amalgamated draconic lodestone?

i have almost all the items minus this lodestones where do you obtain / craft them?

Comments

• https://imgur.com/a/zGvEmSl it works now after the fix

• Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭

10 Crystal, Destroyer, Corrupted, and Mordrem lodestones each. Not 1. Not 2. Not 5. 10 of EACH!

Let the weeping begin.

Making them involve an Amalgamated Gemstone in some way with less numbers would have been preferred over this.

• ZeftheWicked.3076ZeftheWicked.3076 Member ✭✭✭✭

I have no idea..yet. But i did notice that higher tiers of essence mastery give greater rewards from essence-shielded chests. Perhabs there will be a chance to get one when your Respective essence mastery it tier 3. Also there's the question of gold rewards from strike mission.

• Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭

@ZeftheWicked.3076 said:
    I have no idea..yet. But i did notice that higher tiers of essence mastery give greater rewards from essence-shielded chests. Perhabs there will be a chance to get one when your Respective essence mastery it tier 3. Also there's the question of gold rewards from strike mission.

No such drops. Its just more eternal ice.

• Super Hayes.6890Super Hayes.6890 Member ✭✭✭✭

Doesn't work. Both versions are asking for 250 of each lodestone in the forge.

The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

• I also have the problem again that it costs 250 of each again. How do I fix that?

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

It wasn’t as bad as I was expecting to get the 270 of each lodestone to craft all of the new weapons. Prices are at a premium as always since it just came out. Wait a few weeks and the prices should have normalized.

• cobbah.3102cobbah.3102 Member ✭✭✭

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:
    10 Crystal, Destroyer, Corrupted, and Mordrem lodestones each. Not 1. Not 2. Not 5. 10 of EACH!

Let the weeping begin.

Making them involve an Amalgamated Gemstone in some way with less numbers would have been preferred over this.

You use 10 piles of putrid essence intead of mordrem

• cobbah.3102cobbah.3102 Member ✭✭✭

@cobbah.3102 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

Let the weeping begin.

You use 10 piles of putrid essence intead of mordrem

ah it seems to swap between putrid and mordrem did for me anyways

• Calisanna.8732Calisanna.8732 Member ✭✭✭

Neither works for me :(

• videoboy.4162videoboy.4162 Member ✭✭✭

It seems odd that you can't mix ANY 4 lodestones. The gemstones work that way.

• Yup - same for me. The forge is requiring 250 of each, lodestone or putrid essence.

• Bast.7253Bast.7253 Member ✭✭✭✭

Well, stock up on them. Because at the end of the season when they release another legendary trinket you're probably going to need 250-500 of them. :lol:

• Calisanna.8732Calisanna.8732 Member ✭✭✭

Any new fix for this yet?

• This worked for me once and now is not working again. It wants 250 when I put 10 in of each. Why can't this be fixed Anet???????