character customization; what I'm missing

Ayakaru.6583

Now, I want to preface this by saying I'm not a real roleplayer or anything. I just like immersion and realism.

I've had 1 main character for the main story, and I update their appearance for whatever arc of story is going on.As such, ever since Balthazar 'killed' me in PoF, I've had the Mask of the Wanderer to mimick a facial burn; a permanent scar.However, this gave me 2 problems. I cannot combine it with other masks/helmets, and I cannot wear outfits, at all.

Of course, this is an entire superficial problem, but it does give rise for a demand (for me) and I hope many people would also like it.An extra option in character creation to create facial 'marks'.These can vary from tattoos, to markings, to burns and scars.for Sylvari you can have a part of the face 'wilted' or 'dried'.For Asura you can have chemical burns, for example. maybe a torn ear, too?for humans and norn some general scars and burn wounds (maybe for Norn some bitfrost burns, too?)Charr just the same, some burns and scars, maybe a broken horn?

and for all races some (not many) options for small tattoos.

would be worth it in my opinion, and something both roleplayers, general serious players, and other goofers can enjoy just the same.good idea?