Returning player

KockyAttitude.2108

So just coming back from a long break and the server I am on seems like it sucks for wvw in US EST(currently on SoS). Looking at WvWstats.com it seems Anvil Rock might be the most populated during my time frame - any comments on this or suggestions? I would like to find a server that has a pin running nightly in the early US EST time frame (4pm-8pm).

@KockyAttitude.2108 said:So just coming back from a long break and the server I am on seems like it sucks for wvw in US EST(currently on SoS). Looking at WvWstats.com it seems Anvil Rock might be the most populated during my time frame - any comments on this or suggestions? I would like to find a server that has a pin running nightly in the early US EST time frame (4pm-8pm).

I so understand how you feel and I'm about ready to dump SoS as well. I'm just worried that the moment I move to a new server that the WvW guild there decide they want to play somewhere else.

Meh...don’t stay on a server because your afraid of the unexpected. Just weigh your options and if you can’t find any reason to stay on a server, then it might be time to leave. I eventually decided to stay on my server. I did it because I had lots of gaming buddies who I didn’t want to split up.

@Blackhawk.3951 said:Meh...don’t stay on a server because your afraid of the unexpected. Just weigh your options and if you can’t find any reason to stay on a server, then it might be time to leave. I eventually decided to stay on my server. I did it because I had lots of gaming buddies who I didn’t want to split up.

The only reason I have to stay at the moment is I don't have the gold and I refuse to give Anet any money for server transfers. Not for a game mode they've all but abandoned.

Same boat, SoS NA is ..., and reset was terrible, not sure why their overnight is propping them up so much to stay in T1.I do have an account on AR as well, but well don't have an engineer which I'm mostly playing these days or my guild there, transfer, make solo eng, not play for 2 months, what do... what do...

@KockyAttitude.2108 said:So just coming back from a long break and the server I am on seems like it sucks for wvw in US EST(currently on SoS). Looking at WvWstats.com it seems Anvil Rock might be the most populated during my time frame - any comments on this or suggestions? I would like to find a server that has a pin running nightly in the early US EST time frame (4pm-8pm).

on mag there are 2 est guilds IV and CL theyIV usually runs daily with the second driver the first one runs on weekendsAR is an option to you could run with BOZ

Mag is full, never has pins and hates bandwagoners.

@XenesisII.1540 said:Same boat, SoS NA is ..., and reset was terrible, not sure why their overnight is propping them up so much to stay in T1.I do have an account on AR as well, but well don't have an engineer which I'm mostly playing these days or my guild there, transfer, make solo eng, not play for 2 months, what do... what do...

SoS being ocx centric isn't exactly a new thing

@LetoII.3782 said:Mag is full, never has pins and hates bandwagoners.

@XenesisII.1540 said:Same boat, SoS NA is ..., and reset was terrible, not sure why their overnight is propping them up so much to stay in T1.I do have an account on AR as well, but well don't have an engineer which I'm mostly playing these days or my guild there, transfer, make solo eng, not play for 2 months, what do... what do...

SoS being ocx centric isn't exactly a new thing

No kidding.... It's exactly the same as I left it 5 years ago, no NA and OCX ktraining doors.