[NA][Tarnished Coast]<The Penultimate Frontier>, LGBTQ+ friendly community, is recruiting! [PvE][Casual]

Anji.4083

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey ya'll!If you like Guild Missions, Fractals, and Raiding, we're the (multi-game) community for you!our GW2 activities include a little of everything, and we welcome everyone!

We're all about fun, and we're considered... well seasoned.

53w3Cv0.jpg

Currently focused on expanding our raid roster.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Baby goat, doo doo doo dooOur multi-game community can't spell krewe without ewe!Join our herd of baa-d kids and butt in on the fun!

Wanna join our guild? Goat on with your baa-d self and contact us is through our discord!https://discord.gg/egbebUSJust post in the new player channel that you are interested in Guild Wars 2 membership, and an officer will get you settled in

We do a little of everything, and we welcome everyone!Seeking to expand our raid roster.

Heeeey friends, it's October! Wooooooo!Or is it... boo!sbilr3a.jpg

pvx friendly guild, seeking raiders!We value progression, so lack of experience is not a barrier to entry.We raid Wed & Fri, 9PM EST for a three hour block.

Being a raider is not required to join, and everyone is welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Penultimate Frontier extends warm holiday greetings to one and all!We're recruiting! PvX, everyone is welcome (new and returning players etc)TPF is a multi-game community, so if you'd like to join us in other games as well, poke around our discord and connect with people who share your interestslIY8mQr.jpg

Sleigh whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?[TPF] is recruiting! Everyone is welcome! Doesn't matter if you're new, returning, or somewhere in between.Casual, PvX, all inclusive. if you'd like to sign up, you can send me a forum message, whisper an officer in game, or hop into our discord

It's the most punderful time of the year, so join the fun!

What did the Norn warrior say when his weather predictions were refuted?Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear.

Don't forget Living World Season V: The Icebrood Saga is on!The Prologue and Chapter One are live, with more to come!

From all of us at Guild Wars 2 - Stay frosty!

• 5 weeks later...

The Lunar Festival is here! (Check your in game mail for an ANET delivery - you should receive an item which teleports you to the festival area.)

As we celebrate the year of the Skritt, from all of us here at The Penultimate Frontier, may your Scratch be warm, abounding in love, and spilling over with shinies.

Wanna join us? Send me a forum message or an in game mail, or you can hop into our discord and ask for an invite!

KWdc9f5.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all!What do GW2 and The Witcher have in common? The protagonist's name is Geralt.

We're recruiting! Whether you're leveling your first character - or gearing your alts - let us know if you'd like to join us!You can message me here on the forums, /whisper if you see me in game, or pop in to our DiscordLet us know your Displayname.IDnumber and we can send you an invite.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One for the Zephyrites - Lords of the Sky,One too, for Moto in his 8-bit homeOne for Dragon Lords, to loom and writheOne for the Mad King on his Dark ThroneOne for Winter's Dawn and The Moon to Rise

Six gizmos - collect them all:each used for 'portingOne to replace them all - get inventory sorted.In the Land of Tyria get achievement progress.

The Festival of the Four WInds is here! Log in to GW2 and check your mailbox for the Festival Gizmo.TPF is recruiting! Would you like to join us? Find me in game, send a mail, or join our discord.

• 2 weeks later...

2020 has been a challenge.September is a difficult month, as the school year usually begins, and with or without online classes there may be uncertainty, fear, and bullying.9/11 has had lasting impact throughout the world.With Covid-19 in the mix, around the globe we are surrounded by suffering and death - we are a people united by tragedy.

We could all use support at some time or other so let's come together! Don't be afraid to /party up or reach out.Our health is interlinked - physical, mental, emotional. We're physically distant, but never alone - a little chat can go a long way.

GW2 has partnered with Seize The Awkward for Suicide Prevention/Awareness Month.

I'm just here to state that if you need to say something, please - find someone you trust and talk it out.Let's do our part to create comfortable opportunities; let your friends and loved ones know that it's okay to speak up.We have each other - and that may just be enough.

Things may not be okay now - but they can be.Let's move into the future together.

• 3 weeks later...

This one goes out to all the Healers and Supports

Well you can tell by the way I switch my role that I'm a healer now so sound the hornWe bring the Regen it's all right don't worry now we stack the mightIt's all right - it's okay you can bring your EngineerTo join our druids and firebrandsand elemental water blasts

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a motherwe're staving alive - staving aliveBring the CC quick the defiance bar is breakin'we're staving alive - staving alive

There. BeeGees are stuck in your head now.

You're welcome!

[TPF] is recruiting! Everyone is welcome. If you'd like to joins us, pop by our discord and say hello