HoT: Bronze, Silver and Gold Masteries

Cyrus of Moo.9437

I'm trying and trying but for the most of time I only reach almost to Silver.... Give more time on the Silver and Gold so everyone can handle it.The Shooting Gallery those targets are soo small to hit and I already have a 27" inch screen.People make videos and I read a lot of complains that still people have a hard time of getting to the gold.I can't stop trying because I need the masteries still 13 to go. plz review them and at some more time to it. Make it more easier so all players can get going.Also for the others give more time to archieve to gold.

They’ve already extended the times needed several times and doing so would only further make them essentially participation trophies. The newer adventures have been guilty of this as you can get gold by a wide margin the first try without even putting much effort.

Which ones specifically do you have left to get gold in?

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:They’ve already extended the times needed several times and doing so would only further make them essentially participation trophies. The newer adventures have been guilty of this as you can get gold by a wide margin the first try without even putting much effort.

Tendril Torchers I have only reach Silver and Gold I have tried but I keep failing to get gold.Shooting Gallery those targets are just too small, even with a 27" inch screen.

@Cyrus of Moo.9437 said:

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:They’ve already extended the times needed several times and doing so would only further make them essentially participation trophies. The newer adventures have been guilty of this as you can get gold by a wide margin the first try without even putting much effort.

Tendril Torchers I have only reach Silver and Gold I have tried but I keep failing to get gold.Shooting Gallery those targets are just too small, even with a 27" inch screen.

I'd honestly skip the shooting gallery one unless you absolutely want to complete that achievement. For Tendril Torchers, it's all about the route you take and using the action camera.

Besides those two, there should be more than enough available for you to obtain the final 13 MP that you need.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery_point_unlocks#Heart_of_Thorns_mastery_points

If you have any interest in getting ascended trinkets for your characters, having access the the LS3 maps would be beneficial. You'll also have many easily acquirable MP's available. It costs 960 gems in the gem store. That's about 350G for the entire season, $20, or $10 and 58G depending on how you go about purchasing it.

The second raid wing has a mastery point that you can commune with and only needs a completed instance which you should be able to get through the LFG for free or a few gold.

It's not about skipping the shooting gallery. This is getting this mastery in Gold aswell. So my complain is those targets are way to small or put even more time in it.The Tendril Torchers I have tried a other 9 times but still it's a fail for me... Put some more time in that. I think people want to archive the archievements on all.

I too had to skip some of the masteries because they were not going to happen for me. That was a couple years ago when I wanted to make a HoT legendary. After grinding them out forever, well today I got like +10 more than I need.

If you need to, just skip the "impossible" ones. They arnt worth the time nor the headache. I am pretty sure I did not get gold in shooting gallery. Tendril torch is just a good route and remembering where all the things are.

• 2 weeks later...

Shooting gallery is very hard but not impossible. You gotta memorize the route and remember where they are and where the next one will spawn and go into that direction. Using the Adrenal Mushroom there helps as well. Save the skill that shoots a lot for the very far ones and try to spray around where the target is. Also don't stop moving.

Tendril torches is a PITA. Even after they added time I barely got silver. Just keep trying my friend, took me 4 years to get gold. Also check out some videos on how people do them. One thing that I never realized until recently is that if you shoot the eggs up close, it heals you and I THINK it also cools down the gun, and that helped a lot.