How old are you? (take 2)

Daddicus.6128

I am also super prone to motion sickness but I avoid it in GW2 via camera settings (wide FoV, high zoom, etc). I've posted them before, not sure which forums, if you think it might help then PM me for details. It'd be great if your wife could join you in Tyria.

Yeah, she adjusted those settings before playing, then again after starting to feel off. Sadly no dice. She can't even play CoH when it gets bad and that one she can usually adjust as required. Just as well, all bets would have been off if she got as far as gliding or mounts! :p

@XatraZaytrax.2601 said:

@Endless Soul.5178 said:49 here. I still remember when my mom brought home our first video game...PONG.

We couldn't afford that game. But I remember when visiting my cousins I would get up in the middle of the night so I could sneak playtime on it.

49 also. We've come a long way from the old Atari days, haven't we?

I have lupus and rheumatoid arthritis too, so I'm grateful for a casual game with a decent story and good community. <3

• 4 months later...

43 years old. My first gaming was mid eighties. First a atari 600 xl, but the real gaming started with my c64. The pc was absolutely not gamecapable at that time with monochrome monitors and inferiour graphics cards (green, white or amber) . Only the richest had a few colors ;-) in the 90's i migrated to the pc who first had 256 colors and later 65k . Still my favorite time with games like simcity 2000, transport tycoon, dune 2, the first c&c games, doom 1 and 2 (and dozens of others, oh my did i play too many games in the 90's (80's also now that i remember).

• 1 year later...