[Poll] Do you agree with the continued opression of shattered aegis users.

Caysadia.7405

@Caysadia.7405 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Had to answer yes. You talk about oppression, yet ban travelers and immigrants to DR. Can't support someone who is like that :p :p :p

Arenanet has DISPUTED my travel ban and has CENSORED my decree from all official channels. My rights as the leader of my land has been violated.

So like a chump, 2 wrongs make a right and because you have been violated you deserve the right to violate others, like a 5 year old child who was just scolded and is now hitting others out of anger?

Leaders like this is what creates a dictatorship and has no place here good sir.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Had to answer yes. You talk about oppression, yet ban travelers and immigrants to DR. Can't support someone who is like that :p :p :p

Arenanet has DISPUTED my travel ban and has CENSORED my decree from all official channels. My rights as the leader of my land has been violated.

So like a chump, 2 wrongs make a right and because you have been violated you deserve the right to violate others, like a 5 year old child who was just scolded and is now hitting others out of anger?

Leaders like this is what creates a dictatorship and has no place here good sir.

How dare you speak heresy of our glorious shattered leader Caysadia who was shattered so by the shattering of shattered agies. Down with the nay sayers!

@Zexanima.7851 said:

How dare you speak heresy of our glorious shattered leader Caysadia who was shattered so by the shattering of shattered agies. Down with the nay sayers!

Years of oppression has blinded him to the truth like so many others. We have nothing to lose but our chains brothers! Shattered from our wrists as we move towards a better future.

@Caysadia.7405 said:

Years of oppression has blinded him to the truth like so many others. We have nothing to lose but our chains brothers! Shattered from our wrists as we move towards a better future.

Hear, hear!

@Caysadia.7405 said:

Ti snot I who is blind my friend, it is thou who believes such illusion so strongly, you negate any sort of reason.