How old are you? (take 2) - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

How old are you? (take 2)

124>

Comments

• Hitman.5829Hitman.5829 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ah the yummy tears of the 0 - 19 year olds after facing my warrior in WvW.
    Ah the rage PM messages that spam me non stop!
    Ah the joy I get from reking them.

• @Donari.5237 said:

I am also super prone to motion sickness but I avoid it in GW2 via camera settings (wide FoV, high zoom, etc). I've posted them before, not sure which forums, if you think it might help then PM me for details. It'd be great if your wife could join you in Tyria.

Yeah, she adjusted those settings before playing, then again after starting to feel off. Sadly no dice. She can't even play CoH when it gets bad and that one she can usually adjust as required. Just as well, all bets would have been off if she got as far as gliding or mounts! :p

• @Endless Soul.5178 said:
    49 here. I still remember when my mom brought home our first video game...PONG.

We couldn't afford that game. But I remember when visiting my cousins I would get up in the middle of the night so I could sneak playtime on it.

• @XatraZaytrax.2601 said:

@Endless Soul.5178 said:
    49 here. I still remember when my mom brought home our first video game...PONG.

We couldn't afford that game. But I remember when visiting my cousins I would get up in the middle of the night so I could sneak playtime on it.

49 also. We've come a long way from the old Atari days, haven't we?
    I have lupus and rheumatoid arthritis too, so I'm grateful for a casual game with a decent story and good community. <3

• I’m 23 (almost 24) :)

• 45, was in world preview of gw1 in 2004

• Genesis.5169Genesis.5169 Member ✭✭✭✭

29 and i'm not a casual player with a full time i job i have time constraints yes but it does not mean i do not like hard content.

For those on the forums who advocate for the removal of duo queues in Spvp, realize your actions over the past 7 years has destroyed gw2 Spvp and thinking doing the same thing again is a good idea after several years of it not working crazy. Get better at pvp.

• Calvsie.3675Calvsie.3675 Member ✭✭✭

I'm as old as my tongue and a little bit older than my teeth

“You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.”
    ― Neil Gaiman, Anansi Boys

• @Rolando.4368 said:
    I'm 78 years and have been playing GW2 for 7 years. I'm GM for the guild Crusaders of the Sun on the Gunnars Hold server. I started to play games in 1980. I had a nice consol Colecovision. I started with PC games in 1985.

Now I don't feel quite as old as I did a few minutes ago.

• Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭

38 but feel like I'm 70 due to 20 yrs of bodybuilding. Man if I could go back haha.
    Gaming is a less painful hobby than my other these days though I'm still beating myself up often anyway, I think I may be slow in the head or something haha

• 43 years old. My first gaming was mid eighties. First a atari 600 xl, but the real gaming started with my c64. The pc was absolutely not gamecapable at that time with monochrome monitors and inferiour graphics cards (green, white or amber) . Only the richest had a few colors ;-) in the 90's i migrated to the pc who first had 256 colors and later 65k . Still my favorite time with games like simcity 2000, transport tycoon, dune 2, the first c&c games, doom 1 and 2 (and dozens of others, oh my did i play too many games in the 90's (80's also now that i remember).

• Mortifera.6138Mortifera.6138 Member ✭✭✭
    1. I want to be a teenager again. :(
  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Mortifera.6138 said:
    31. I want to be a teenager again. :(

Switch the numbers round

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Mortifera.6138Mortifera.6138 Member ✭✭✭

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Mortifera.6138 said:
    31. I want to be a teenager again. :(

Switch the numbers round

Thanks! 😀

• jinxykat.6519jinxykat.6519 Member ✭✭✭
    1. and my guild leader is a lady in her 70's.

The beatings will continue until moral improves!!