I give up: Kodan Trials Edition

I'm still to get the banners one done.... Been waiting at it for over 1 hour... Did every single patrol event that popped there... did the shard thing and the svanir summoning with portals thing, even did some other event near where you need to kill some elite (near raven sanctum so im at right place).... nothing spawns thats related to trial... Last week I also clicked the trial itself there and started it which was killing some mobs and a champion and then it ended.... I just don't know how to get the banner one started.... (Think my account is also cursed by not showing up the kodan bear hidden achieve on any of my toons, while searching at night at all locations for days in a row now).

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@"Aaralyna.3104" said:I'm still to get the banners one done.... Been waiting at it for over 1 hour... Did every single patrol event that popped there... did the shard thing and the svanir summoning with portals thing, even did some other event near where you need to kill some elite (near raven sanctum so im at right place).... nothing spawns thats related to trial... Last week I also clicked the trial itself there and started it which was killing some mobs and a champion and then it ended.... I just don't know how to get the banner one started.... (Think my account is also cursed by not showing up the kodan bear hidden achieve on any of my toons, while searching at night at all locations for days in a row now).

It has to be a koda trial not just a patrol. Theres multipe threads that explain it. like 12 threads down idk how link iy

Ye I am aware... It mentioned killing some other events and what not but nothing happened. Or it won't spawn when youre trying to make it spawn solo or i don't know...

I have done the following last week with no result of getting any achieve...

"The first stage/trial prep is to kill mobs that give essences and then interact with the essences (which fills a trial-event-bar) but do not kill all the mobs before the trial-event-bar is full (the preparation is complete). After the preparation is done, the mobs can be killed and then the next stage of the trial starts and you have to interact with a horn that is laying on the ground nearby to call the champ. And after that it is easy, you only have to kill the Champion that spawns."

I was the one clicking on this horn and I even stomped mobs).

I'm pretty sure it works as follows: prime the trial before the patrol is completely killed. Then, after the trial priming message, kill the rest of the patrol and the achievement is awarded. If the patrol is killed before the trial is primed, you can continue stomping and this will still prime the trial and spawn the champion, but you won't get achievement credit that way.