A little WvW roaming action

AliamRationem.5172

No RP, no German nightclub music, no slow-motion when large DPS numbers pop up, no flashing epileptic inducing lighting effects... This can't be a roaming video, sorry.

On a more serious note: Turn screen shake off for the love of all that is good and Holy. O.O

@Fish.2769 said:No RP, no German nightclub music, no slow-motion when large DPS numbers pop up, no flashing epileptic inducing lighting effects... This can't be a roaming video, sorry.

On a more serious note: Turn screen shake off for the love of all that is good and Holy. O.O

LoL Yeah, I have no idea how to edit videos. I just found out how to trim this segment today! So, sorry, no special effects. Just a video clip taken straight from the gameplay.

And I was not aware of the camera shake feature or that I should turn it off. So, done! And thank you for that!

@AliamRationem.5172 said:

@Fish.2769 said:No RP, no German nightclub music, no slow-motion when large DPS numbers pop up, no flashing epileptic inducing lighting effects... This can't be a roaming video, sorry.

LoL Yeah, I have no idea how to edit videos. I just found out how to trim this segment today! So, sorry, no special effects. Just a video clip taken straight from the gameplay.

And I was not aware of the camera shake feature or that I should turn it off. So, done! And thank you for that!

I was joking dude, i hate all that rubbish. :D It's nice to see a more 'pure' roaming video for once. But yeah, camera shake is... Disturbing and makes it harder to see what's going on, personally anyway.

Just to redeem myself a little bit here for my ignominious finish in the first video. Yesterday, I almost bit off a little bit more than I could chew against a really mean spellbreaker from Crystal Desert. But this time I had Twist of Fate on my bar (and it still almost wasn't enough!). Here's what happened...

Also, to my opponent, well fought! This was quite a fight!

Sadly until i get my new GPU in a week or so, I cant stream on the rig I am using in the meantime (PC graphics keeps freezing so using a laptop that cant handle streaming). took 3 thieves that focused me (condi toxic DE) in order to nail me down (was a 5v1...4 thieves and a dps mirage (sword).

Love how you panicked the 2 thieves that SR'd at the same time lol. gj and hope to see more.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Sadly until i get my new GPU in a week or so, I cant stream on the rig I am using in the meantime (PC graphics keeps freezing so using a laptop that cant handle streaming). took 3 thieves that focused me (condi toxic DE) in order to nail me down (was a 5v1...4 thieves and a dps mirage (sword).

Love how you panicked the 2 thieves that SR'd at the same time lol. gj and hope to see more.

Hey, thanks for the positive feedback! I'll try to keep it coming!

@AliamRationem.5172 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Sadly until i get my new GPU in a week or so, I cant stream on the rig I am using in the meantime (PC graphics keeps freezing so using a laptop that cant handle streaming). took 3 thieves that focused me (condi toxic DE) in order to nail me down (was a 5v1...4 thieves and a dps mirage (sword).

If you dont mind me asking, what server are you in? I noticed you were vs CD which my server was against recently

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

If you dont mind me asking, what server are you in? I noticed you were vs CD which my server was against recently

Anvil Rock.