What Future skins do you hope comes to gw2

Things based on the Chronomancer Utopia concept art, Razzah's armor. The rest of the gods outfits, like Kormir, Abaddon, and Melandru.

The Envoy from gw1 that looked like Hel from Thor: Ragnarok.Multiple existing npc armor skins, like some of the awakened mobs, or the Grenth priest from the Arah dungeon.

As far as weapons go, I'm not really sure! None of the last few black lion weapon sets have really appealed to me.

Some anicent race armor could be cool. I.e. Seer, Dwarven, Jotun, etc.

I wish they'd introduce a lot of armor skins from GW1. I miss vabbian armor, obsidian armor, elite sunspear, the tyrian stylish armor and so many more....but knowing ANet so far, if they would ever introduce any GW1 armor, they would introduce it as an outfit and would either be available on TP for your regular 700 gems or as an RNG item from BLC.

@coso.9173 said:Some medium armor forales that show some skin other than an elbow. Fitting leather armor too.

This. A hundred times.

In a perfect world (mine that is) it would have no choker/high collar (half of those look like trying to cut the toon's head off), no useless (and often oversized) trinkets. Like Leystone minus the stone garbage. Or Whisper without the flap and knife-disks. Or Rawhide with the collar ripped of. Sneakthief minus flap... Mist Shard would be nice (even though it's long-sleeved) without the metal-boob-things (why, oh why). At least it looks nice from behind. Corsair is pretty OK, but makes him look fat. Or give me Krytan female-ish chest piece for males. Or something similar to Scallywag.

No trench-coat(ish rugs). And if it has a trench-coat it would NOT look as if my male ranger wears a petticoat underneath. Seriously, why do so many medium chest armors look so weird from the side?

But I actually don't hope for any of that. Every time there's a new armor and I do get my hopes up, the inevitable dissapointment happens.

@anninke.7469 said:

@coso.9173 said:Some medium armor forales that show some skin other than an elbow. Fitting leather armor too.

This. A hundred times.

In a perfect world (mine that is) it would have no choker/high collar (half of those look like trying to cut the toon's head off), no useless (and often oversized) trinkets. Like Leystone minus the stone garbage. Or Whisper without the flap and knife-disks. Or Rawhide with the collar ripped of. Sneakthief minus flap... Mist Shard would be nice (even though it's long-sleeved) without the metal-boob-things (why, oh why). At least it looks nice from behind. Corsair is pretty OK, but makes him look fat. Or give me Krytan female-ish chest piece for males. Or something similar to Scallywag.

No trench-coat(ish rugs). And if it has a trench-coat it would NOT look as if my male ranger wears a petticoat underneath. Seriously, why do so many medium chest armors look so weird from the side?

But I actually don't hope for any of that. Every time there's a new armor and I do get my hopes up, the inevitable dissapointment happens.

This!!!!!

@MoriMoriMori.5349 said:Hope there will be none, and instead of wasting resources on kitten premium visuals they'll develop a proper expansion. I won't buy the former, (and it won't save the game) but I would buy the later. (and it can prolong game's existence) . Current LWS approach hardly will do.

Why post this here? Say none and move on instead of trying to redirect the thread.

Draconic Aegis is my pick.

@"MoriMoriMori.5349" said:Hope there will be none, and instead of wasting resources on kitten premium visuals they'll develop a proper expansion. I won't buy the former, (and it won't save the game) but I would buy the later. (and it can prolong game's existence) . Current LWS approach hardly will do.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/96663/expansion-level-content#latest

That one might serve your point better.

@Dante.1763 said:

@"Super Hayes.6890" said:Voltaic Spear! I forgot about that one :)

Already in game.
)

I request a -staff- skin that shares the Voltaic Spear look though if we ever get a elite that throws staffs.

This... and also a spear skin for scepters.Might aswell request the Guardian's Scepter blue projectile to be changed into silver spears instead.That way we can finally have throwable spears.