Female Charr in fancy panties, oh my! (Raven Armor Anomaly)

df11fdd5f7a040483f52722093e348e71df0ba3aI'm not sure if the image will work, but I noticed a weird possible bug that's also kind of hilarious.Raven armor pants are meant to be a robe/dress with raven feathers attached. Apparently, under the robes, are these goofy lingerie pants. Well, on female charr using medium armor, the robe does not appear--just the underpants. What you get is essentially a cat wearing lingerie, and it looks laughably bad. If this doesn't get fixed I'm going to make a joke character for sure!

@Tommo Chocolate.5870 said:On the medium version, the entire robe is included in the chest piece - so the leggings are just leggings and don't include the lower part of the robe. So I suppose this is working as intended...?

I hope not. Gender-neutral battle cats reaaaallly don't need lingerie. Plus, why lock the robe bottom onto the shirt? Like, no other armor class has to deal with that restriction. That makes it into more of a Raven Outfit than Raven Armor, but only for one class (and maybe one gender--idk if the male version does it?)

@Weindrasi.3805 said:

@Tommo Chocolate.5870 said:On the medium version, the entire robe is included in the chest piece - so the leggings are just leggings and don't include the lower part of the robe. So I suppose this is working as intended...?

I hope not. Gender-neutral battle cats reaaaallly don't need lingerie. Plus, why lock the robe bottom onto the shirt? Like, no other armor class has to deal with that restriction

Because this is what they do to EVERY single medium armor in the game. People have complained about it since the begining of gw2.

@sevenDEADLY.5281 said:

I hope not. Gender-neutral battle cats reaaaallly don't need lingerie. Plus, why lock the robe bottom onto the shirt? Like, no other armor class has to deal with that restriction

Because this is what they do to EVERY single medium armor in the game. People have complained about it since the begining of gw2.

If that's the case, it NEEDS to be fixed. The Raven top is a SUPER RARE drop equivalent to a precursor. It goes for about 1,700 on the trading post. And for all that prestige, we have to deal with this? Cmon.

@Weindrasi.3805 said:

I hope not. Gender-neutral battle cats reaaaallly don't need lingerie. Plus, why lock the robe bottom onto the shirt? Like, no other armor class has to deal with that restriction. That makes it into more of a Raven Outfit than Raven Armor, but only for one class (and maybe one gender--idk if the male version does it?)

On the one hand, I assume it's because medium armour is set up to support long coats that couldn't be split into and upper and lower part - unlike the other armour weights. On the other hand, they definitely can split medium armour at the waist, as they did for charr Trapper Armour. So I don't know.

Of course, the Raven Armour was originally designed to be worn by NPC Raven Shamans, so it wasn't intended to be split up at all.

Is it like this for male charr as well? Or are there separate male and female versions?

@Tommo Chocolate.5870 said:

On the one hand, I assume it's because medium armour is set up to support long coats that couldn't be split into and upper and lower part - unlike the other armour weights. On the other hand, they definitely can split medium armour at the waist, as they did for charr Trapper Armour. So I don't know.

Of course, the Raven Armour was originally designed to be worn by NPC Raven Shamans, so it wasn't intended to be split up at all.

Is it like this for male charr as well? Or are there separate male and female versions?

I will check out the male charr variant later today. If male charr do not have the pants attached to the shirt, but female charr do, I'd hedge a bet its DEFINITELY not working as intended.

@Weindrasi.3805 said:

If that's the case, it NEEDS to be fixed. The Raven top is a SUPER RARE drop equivalent to a precursor. It goes for about 1,700 on the trading post. And for all that prestige, we have to deal with this? Cmon.

It won't be. You're faaaaaaaaaar from the first person to ask this. Like I said, people have been complaining about it since the start of the game.

@sevenDEADLY.5281 said:

It won't be.

It may be if people raise enough of a huff about it. Remember the fiasco a few years ago, when some armors were released that gave female charr metal bras? Like, full on with padded cups for individual breasts? The charr player base freaked the freak out, and it was fixed.

@Weindrasi.3805 said:

@"Tommo Chocolate.5870" said:On the medium version, the entire robe is included in the chest piece - so the leggings are just leggings and don't include the lower part of the robe. So I suppose this is working as intended...?

It won't be.

It may be if people raise enough of a huff about it. Remember the fiasco a few years ago, when some armors were released that gave female charr metal bras? Like, full on with padded cups for individual breasts? The charr player base freaked the freak out, and it was fixed.

Again, people have been raising concern about it literally since 2012. Also the "fix" for that was they just made all female char armor the male version. Some people were equally displeased with that "fix." Not saying I agree with it. I want non trenchcoat (seperated) style options for medium armor just as much. I just know that after 8 years, they're not gonna go back and change it now.