GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

I would very much love to finally have a Lupicus Mini Pet after 5 years of stomping his "member" in the wall of arah citadel XD but alas i guess we wont ever see that happen sizzles like a baby quaggan when set on fire ;P

Special Effect Dyes like for exampleChromatic: Changes color based on the angle you lookMirror: Changes color based on your surroundingElemental: Has some small animations like arcing electricity, flames, flowing water or dustNo idea if something like that is even possible though.

Tools and Weapons for the Exo-Outfit. I love it, so a Rifle or Sword for this skin would be beautiful, harvesting things with Holo-Tech would be interesting too

Player-Mini that you can bind to another player so it mirrors his appereance all the time (even after he changes his outfit)

A Quaggan-Mini armed to the teeth that just looks ridiculous, or a Skritt that just carries a bunch of weapons and gear around (his masters arsenal)

Avoiding any suggestions that could just be normal content added to the game:Teleport scrolls for the other cities like the royal terrace area but also more Teleport Scrolls that don't go to an already occupied mapA generic music golem (or separate M.O.X. from ep 5 now that ep 5 is not free anymore) and let us add the other songs M.O.X. doesn't have through itif GW1 weapon sets could just be made into bundles of weapons bought through the gemstore that would be something i would actually spend 500 gems for instead of one old weapons you just made shinierI'm sure I'll think of some more later but that's what's coming to mind now

@Silencer.7614 said:A Keychain would be something that so many of us would happily dole out cash for as a true quality of life improvement. While the shared inv slots are a decent stop gap solution, it won't work forever unless u plan on continuing to up the max qty of slots available. I have maxed out the slots already and with POF so close I find myself in a bind as to what to drop to make room for the new key mechanic and Heart of Elon pass as well as any other new potential items u may release that we don't know about yet.

Total agreement. A key-chain would be fantastic, but for now - and even if it gets implemented - allowing us to equip more than 18 shared slots would be like the best christmas ever. I love my shared slots and even without keys there are so many items I'd love to carry around with me. I would buy more slots today if I could.

@AegisRunestone.8672 said:I suggested this in the old forums:

Memory of Lion's Arch Pass: Takes you back to Lion's Arch before Scarlet destroyed it. Since it has the Forge, all crafting stations, etc. it would be a perfect pass.

As I'm still fairly new to the game, I think this would be really interesting. It'd certainly help me understand the lore more.

@Nury.3062 said:Already said it before. Every race's child version as mini (real size). Imagine bringing your cub or salad with you to show him the wilderness and how to survive in Tyria.

How would this work, though, with all races? Sylvari are spawned from the Pale Tree fully grown. There is no such thing as a sylvari "child."

@Chadramar.8156 said:Non-gendered armor. Let me wear the exact same, beautifully themed, practical and/or impressive gear that men get to wear. No skirts, heels, underwear, b-plates, b-windows or other "strategic" naked skin.

THIS.

GW1 armors: Ranger Elite Canthan armor, Ranger Norn armor, Necromancer Obsidian armor, Necromancer Monument armor, Dervish Vabbian armor, Paragon Obsidian armor, Ritualist Elite Luxon armor, Assassin Obsidian armor, Assassin Vabbian armor, Elementalist Vabbian armor, Elementalist Sunspear armor, Mesmer Obsidian armor, Mesmer Norn armor, Mesmer Vabbian armor, Mesmer Elite Noble armor, Monk Norn armor. Also Gwen's Brotherhood armor.

GW1 weapons: Sadi's Benediction, Kukris.

Quality of Life: A way to wear heavy/medium/light armor on all professions. Mix and match weights or an item that turns an existing armor set into an outfit with no stats? Or possibly an item that changes your character's "weight class" and it could be purely cosmetic? I really would like the option to wear light or heavy armor on my Daredevil and Druid :)

@Drecien.4508 said:Would love to see an exchange type service to convert older unlimited gathering tools for newer ones. Whether its for cosmetics or for utility it would be a welcome addition to the store.

I could see this being useful. I didn't have this problem because I'm a newer player and this was my first set, but I know several people who were irked over having to buy the unbound magic tools after they already had a set for a rather long period of time. People want the perks, but don't want to shell out more money than they have to. I don't exactly know how this could be put into practice within the store, but I like the idea.

@Nury.3062 said:Already said it before. Every race's child version as mini (real size). Imagine bringing your cub or salad with you to show him the wilderness and how to survive in Tyria.

Dosen't that mean that we would have to have a full sized sylvari walking around with us?

I would spend TONS of gems and irl money on these:

• unlimited Permanent Makeover Kit (could have a cool down like once per day or something)
  • Purchaseable Teleport to Friends / unlimited Permanent Teleport to Friends
  • Bottomless Backpack! (though I understand if that creates problems, but at least a large enough inventory that dwarves the current max at least)