Backpack and Glider Combo Vouchers

Riz.1908

Hey all, i'm sure this has been discussed many times over the years so apologies in advance.

I'm a GW1 vet, new to GW2 though i've had the game for many years now.. I now find myself invested in GW2 and i'm enjoying the experience much more now that i'm no longer comparing it to GW1, which still remains the better of the two in my opinion. Sooo my question is this, why are Backpack and Glider Combo Vouchers no longer available and will these be returning? Not sure i fully understand but maybe saw something that said once per year??

The vouchers are a limited time item sold during special occasions like the game's anniversary or included in bundles.

However all of the backpack and glider combos purchased with the voucher are also available directly through the gem store. They're not all available at all times, but they come back much more often than the voucher, so if you're looking to get a particular one you're better off watching for it to come back to the gem store than waiting for the voucher.