World Linking 1/31/2020

Cal Cohen.2358

@Cal Cohen.2358 said:Here are the worlds for EU:

• Augury Rock (FR), Aurora Glade (EN)
  • Baruch Bay (SP), Vabbi (EN)
  • Desolation (EN), Underworld (EN)
  • Dzagonur (DE), Arborstone (FR), Fort Ranik (FR)
  • Elona Reach (DE), Ring of Fire (EN), Ruins of Surmia (EN)
  • Gandara (EN), Miller's Sound (DE), Fissure of Woe (EN)
  • Gunnar's Hold (EN), Drakkar Lake (DE)
  • Jade Sea (FR), Blacktide (EN)
  • Piken Square (EN), Abaddon's Mouth (DE)
  • Riverside (DE), Far Shiverpeaks (EN)
  • Seafarer's Rest (EN), Kodash (DE)
  • Whiteside Ridge (EN), Vizunah Square (FR)

Here are the worlds for NA:

• Anvil Rock, Eredon Terrace
  • Blackgate, Devona's Rest
  • Crystal Desert, Ferguson's Crossing
  • Dragonbrand, Gate of Madness
  • Fort Aspenwood, Stormbluff Isle
  • Henge of Denravi, Darkhaven
  • Jade Quarry, Sanctum of Rall
  • Maguuma, Sorrow's Furnace
  • Northern Shiverpeaks, Borlis Pass
  • Sea of Sorrows, Ehmry Bay
  • Tarnished Coast, Isle of Janthir
  • Yak's Bend, Kaineng

Thanks for have Created Unbalanced System Bro

@CrimsonNeonite.1048 said:

@Irelia.8964 said:Whoever thought Underworld and Deso are a good link, please ... nah I don't even know what to say xD

I mean, they did give 'Full' Servers two links aswell.

The two most active ppt servers together. Deso already NEVER left T1 ... oof

Maybe some guilds, ppt Comms and players will move from underworld though, but it depends on where everyone moves and whether we can spread out the population, now that every host has at least link.

But of course, if RTK stays they will just continue that nightcap and Deso gets stuck in T1 again with SFR for now.

Underworld is high population lul, they will never leave t1 now

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cambeleg.7632 said:@"McKenna Berdrow.2759"... didn't you say around September 2016... that Baruch never ever would have a link? That German servers never ever would be linked with non-German servers?

I can post the original "speech" you gave us here, if you wish. I have it saved.

How feels to be wrong? B)

Nevermind I didn't see the later post. :D

@Irelia.8964 said:Whoever thought Underworld and Deso are a good link, please ... nah I don't even know what to say xD

Maybe some guilds, ppt Comms and players will move from underworld though, but it depends on where everyone moves and whether we can spread out the population, now that every host has at least link.

But of course, if RTK stays they will just continue that nightcap and Deso gets stuck in T1 again with SFR for now.

Underworld is high population lul, they will never leave t1 now

Blacktide was Medium for 3 months, even though more people kept transferring to that link, who at least has only a few guilds left now , but UW probably has lost none and gained some more players and Guilds.

There are enough chatmanders here PPTing off peak, so people will come here for Ez pips for now, but it won't stop people from transferring in the meantime.

I am so done with these lopsided matchups. My server is stuck in T1 outnumbered on pretty much every map getting steamrolled during NA primetime because we have a strong OCX that just PVDs all night and caps everything. Looking for a new place to call home but I fear that the moment I spent hundreds of gold to transfer that Anert will give my new home some other stupid pairing and end up with the same problem.

@Bassdeff.1895 said:I am so done with these lopsided matchups. My server is stuck in T1 outnumbered on pretty much every map getting steamrolled during NA primetime because we have a strong OCX that just PVDs all night and caps everything. Looking for a new place to call home but I fear that the moment I spent hundreds of gold to transfer that Anert will give my new home some other stupid pairing and end up with the same problem.

Ahh.. Yeah, BG is tough..

Oh wait.. that’s right.. BG is in T4.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Bassdeff.1895 said:I am so done with these lopsided matchups. My server is stuck in T1 outnumbered on pretty much every map getting steamrolled during NA primetime because we have a strong OCX that just PVDs all night and caps everything. Looking for a new place to call home but I fear that the moment I spent hundreds of gold to transfer that Anert will give my new home some other stupid pairing and end up with the same problem.

BG is just a shadow of it's former self.

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@XenesisII.1540 said:kitten, Mag is a trihard ppt server now...

its not thier fault that they got bored of jq and sos not having na pop and that they are against an aussi and a china server

Naw, just another bandwagon.

not really mag is full with with NA players not sure if this NA servers or ocx and SEA servers stacking one time zone and the other suffers there is no balance and anet is not looking to fix it now

@Bassdeff.1895 said:

Nah man... BG has 24/7 coverage and has map queues on 3 maps all the time.

Don’t let BG fool you!!

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Nah man... BG has 24/7 coverage and has map queues on 3 maps all the time.

Don’t let BG fool you!!

If that's the case what are they doing? RPing as a herd of yaks?

@Cambeleg.7632 said:@"McKenna Berdrow.2759"... didn't you say around September 2016... that Baruch never ever would have a link? That German servers never ever would be linked with non-German servers?

I can post the original "speech" you gave us here, if you wish. I have it saved.

How feels to be wrong? B)

They haven't worked at anet for like a year...How feels to be ignorant? B)

Well, another 2 months with a host server that barely has the population for a host. I like how ANet keeps pairing our server with a newly-minted host that barely fulfills the god-forsaken glicko's criteria for a host server. What's new this time though is that they immediately put us in T2 smack dab between two massive servers, one having a link server that is super fat WvW-wise, because of the glicko.

This, and having to deal with the massive rework/nerfs later this month and think about how to overcome all these reworks, and I'm generally am always tired after a raid session in EBG. And I'm not about to give Anet my money just to change servers and fit into their probable agenda of raking money off transfer fees.

I'm just tired thinking about this game in general. Still, at least my friends are still there. Weren't it for them and their sudden outburst of regular fractal runs, I would've not logged in at all.

@CrimsonNeonite.1048 said:

Well it looks like some Guilds, commanders and players moved, but they did give us a stacked link. We have too much coverage and many tryhards left, to get any match up diversity.

The other Tiers aren't that dead in terms of fighting Content at least from what I've heard or seen, obviously with varying amounts of coverage;, which is meaningless besides for the sake of Match up diversity, with it being down to 4 Tiers.

You've got to laugh at Kamikharzeeh claiming we are fighting against all odds and winning almost every skirmish this week though. So much bias and server pride over winning PPT with a stacked linkage.

http://gw2stats.com/matchups/skirmish/9079

Transfered to an EN server got linked to a DE server...i mean... my knowledge of the german language is kinda limited to:

• prost
  • rammstein/du hast
  • wurstel

So yea cant understand what they are typing in /m or /t most of the time,dont get me wrong some write in english ...BUT still i dont get why EU localize servers for certain languages...BUT mostly, why LINK an ENGLISH SPEAKING server to a GERMAN SPEAKING one!?!?!?!

@"ilMasa.2546" said:Transfered to an EN server got linked to a DE server...i mean... my knowledge of the german language is kinda limited to:

• prost
  • rammstein/du hast
  • wurstel

So yea cant understand what they are typing in /m or /t most of the time,dont get me wrong some write in english ...BUT still i dont get why EU localize servers for certain languages...BUT mostly, why LINK an ENGLISH SPEAKING server to a GERMAN SPEAKING one!?!?!?!GW2 doesnt have "EN" servers. That notation does not exist.

You transfered to an international server. And it's still international even with a german link.

Ook... the abysmal EN situation has been clarified .Since it is international and an EN tag (to identify one of the most used language on the planet) does not exit,it is totally fine then.My bad, i joined that server just for the multiculturalism, i guess...

...and that link is like Erasmus.

Silly me! :)

@ilMasa.2546 said:Ook... the abysmal EN situation has been clarified .Since it is international and an EN tag (to identify one of the most used language on the planet) does not exit,it is totally fine then.My bad, i joined that server just for the multiculturalism, i guess...

If you think English is the most used language on the planet you probably need to get out more. Its used by a few developed countries, and is very common online due to the origins of the Internet, but there are literally thousands of languages besides English, and both Mandarin (Chinese) and Spanish far exceed English in the number of native speakers world-wide.

Even in large swaths of the US and Canada a secondary language is used, like French, Spanish, etc.

@Hannelore.8153 said:

@"ilMasa.2546" said:Ook... the abysmal EN situation has been clarified .Since it is
international
and an EN tag (to identify one of the most used language on the planet) does not exit,it is totally fine then.My bad, i joined that server just for the multiculturalism, i guess...

If you think English is the most used language on the planet you probably need to get out more. Its used by a few developed countries, and is very common online due to the origins of the Internet, but there are literally thousands of languages besides English, and both Mandarin (Chinese) and Spanish far exceed English in the number of native speakers world-wide.

Even in large swaths of the US and Canada a secondary language is used, like French, Spanish, etc.

Idk man,to me looks like people just read 1 word and then BUILD a whole nonsensical argument around ONE-SINGLE-WORD,without taking in consideration the entire context.You did even quoted me.

Where did i say English is THE MOST used language.I played on US servers for 4 years:

• ONE - There are no spanish or "insert specific language" dedicated server on US.
  • TWO - Even tho Spanish is the second most spoken language in the US,I have NEVER seen people writing in spanish or in any other languages in PUBLIC channels.Especially to make calls in pvp.
  • THREE - True there are several international languages,but English is the most common in EU?! Totally going to visit Germany and speak Mandarin: they will understand.
  • FOUR - Go ahead make a French dedicated server in the US list,link it with an international one. Lets see how it goes

Ill be glad to go outside more.... BUT u gotta read what is actually written. And not what u think im thinking. lol?!?!

@ilMasa.2546 said:

@ilMasa.2546 said:Ook... the abysmal EN situation has been clarified .Since it is
international
and an EN tag (to identify one of the most used language on the planet) does not exit,it is totally fine then.My bad, i joined that server just for the multiculturalism, i guess...

Idk man,to me looks like people just read 1 word and then
BUILD
a whole nonsensical argument around ONE-SINGLE-WORD,without taking in consideration the entire context.You did even quoted me.

Where did i say English is
THE MOST
used language.I played on US servers for 4 years:
  • ONE - There are no spanish or "insert specific language" dedicated server on US.
  • TWO - Even tho Spanish is the second most spoken language in the US,I have NEVER seen people writing in spanish or in any other languages in
    PUBLIC
    channels.Especially to make calls in pvp.
  • THREE - True there are several international languages,but English is the most common in EU?! Totally going to visit Germany and speak Mandarin:
    they will understand
  • FOUR - Go ahead make a French dedicated server in the US list,link it with an international one. Lets see how it goes

Ill be glad to go outside more....
BUT
u gotta read what is actually written. And not what u think im thinking. lol?!?!Speaking of nonsensical arguments, none of this is releveant. You are still on your own link, with its own community - just like the national people are on theirs. Are they forcing you to speak german? No, then dont force them to speak english. Integration comes natural - if they want help and seem to writing random funny looking words, then tell them you dont understand. Most of the time when someone calls out something in chat they actually want help and some are willing to explain. And if they dont well fuck them, you're not obliged to do shit for the link or any other player no matter their nationality. You are allowed to do your own thing.