Upcoming PvP Ranger Changes

Eurantien.4632

@LughLongArm.5460 said:

yes, I also thought about this combo. On the Soul-beast department, it could also work nicely with the versatile type F3. pull followed by immob followed by taunt. Could be nice combo with Axe 5. Also remember that you can proc beastly Warden back to back(with no CD), if you use pet F2 first and SB F3 after. And guess what, Cheetah is versatile type.

Regarding Condi druid, the more I think about it the more I think it is feasible. Got back on my druid after a very very long time to practice. Lowering overall damage could help pets to survive.

Yes would be nice for axe 5 aswell if iboga can set that kind of cc lock (would work on traps too and even with torch 5 can be good. Im playing condi soulbeast right now and will most likely put video about it since i got top 70 right now only playing that bar.I will try those combinations aswell and im already trying to make condi druid with iboga and cheetah with probly a/d and s/t because iboga still have good aa with alot of condis on target and also have nice cover condis which can deal good dmg aswell.Traitlines should be something like wildernes beastmastery and druid. Maybe even kick wildernes for skirmishing and play spike trap+ healing trap (rune of trapper) which is nice aoe condi cleanse + regen great synergy with nature magic if you run it aswell.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@CroTiger.7819 said:

yes, I also thought about this combo. On the Soul-beast department, it could also work nicely with the versatile type F3. pull followed by immob followed by taunt. Could be nice combo with Axe 5. Also remember that you can proc beastly Warden back to back(with no CD), if you use pet F2 first and SB F3 after. And guess what, Cheetah is versatile type.

Regarding Condi druid, the more I think about it the more I think it is feasible. Got back on my druid after a very very long time to practice. Lowering overall damage could help pets to survive.

Yes would be nice for axe 5 aswell if iboga can set that kind of cc lock (would work on traps too and even with torch 5 can be good. Im playing condi soulbeast right now and will most likely put video about it since i got top 70 right now only playing that bar.I will try those combinations aswell and im already trying to make condi druid with iboga and cheetah with probly a/d and s/t because iboga still have good aa with alot of condis on target and also have nice cover condis which can deal good dmg aswell.Traitlines should be something like wildernes beastmastery and druid. Maybe even kick wildernes for skirmishing and play spike trap+ healing trap (rune of trapper) which is nice aoe condi cleanse + regen great synergy with nature magic if you run it aswell.

Agree, I also wrote here about the potential of the trap heal in low healing meta. Something to remember about staff 3, they gave this skill a 5 sec CD reduction if you heal another target(pet included), the cool thing is that this reduction is calculated after quick draw, so with quick draw traited, the original 20 sec cd is becoming like 1.5 sec CD.It possible to get staff 3 twice + CA 3 twice during the duration of the water field.

@LughLongArm.5460 said:

Agree, I also wrote here about the potential of the trap heal in low healing meta. Something to remember about staff 3, they gave this skill a 5 sec CD reduction if you heal another target(pet included), the cool thing is that this reduction is calculated after quick draw, so with quick draw traited, the original 20 sec cd is becoming like 1.5 sec CD.It possible to get staff 3 twice + CA 3 twice during the duration of the water field.

Thanks for that info about quick draw and staff 3. I actually used heal trap (untraited) with druid because of synergy with nature magic regeneration trait instead of troll unguent because heal was same but with combos it was even higher while regen triggers each pulse wich work with wildborne notes if im right which builds astral force even faster than troll unguent (vs mirage and eles it was op heal while 10 sec from longer cd than troll unguent was not felt since you have druid mode when its off cd). One thing i forget to say for cheatah in Beastmode is that f1 kinda sucks and thats problem with having one pet in combat only because all skills should have some purpose if there is 3 of them. Also electric wyverin can be used with cc like this f2 fast cc than beastly warden procs and than you can leap to interupt with electric field. That is like 3 cc-s one by one enoguh to stunlock targets and imagine playing it with soulbeast lol.

@CroTiger.7819 said:

Thanks for that info about quick draw and staff 3. I actually used heal trap (untraited) with druid because of synergy with nature magic regeneration trait instead of troll unguent because heal was same but with combos it was even higher while regen triggers each pulse wich work with wildborne notes if im right which builds astral force even faster than troll unguent (vs mirage and eles it was op heal while 10 sec from longer cd than troll unguent was not felt since you have druid mode when its off cd). One thing i forget to say for cheatah in Beastmode is that f1 kinda sucks and thats problem with having one pet in combat only because all skills should have some purpose if there is 3 of them. Also electric wyverin can be used with cc like this f2 fast cc than beastly warden procs and than you can leap to interupt with electric field. That is like 3 cc-s one by one enoguh to stunlock targets and imagine playing it with soulbeast lol.

Also have my eyes on electric wyverin . I hope the new delay will help the F2 to aim better and be more consistent in general.

@CroTiger.7819 said:

I am still disappointed that the cheetah does walk down the stairs, turns to the enemies then uses it's skill and only with los (and pet dies too fast). But you are right. A nice long range combo.Iboga seems like a cool idea. I am not sure if the target will reach the pet before it triggers.I was also thinking about using tiger F2 after a 'protect me' to chain cc and damage.

Yes tiger can be good too. Also im not sure if pull from max range will be fast enough to proc taunt on time around iboga. Also cheetah is shadowstep and it works like thief steal you probly used it on no port or it was glitch. I used it on druid with smokescale to have 2 shadowstep pets while i snare targets and it was working pretty much without los and things you said. What you said it dies fast yes that was the problem and still will be but maybe dmg reduction overall help it. Still druid should get pet revive with CA druidic clarity traited or even as adept trait.

I gave it another try. You are right it can tp behind pillars. But sometimes it goes for the long walk even when it looks like I am in the correct range (which have a hard time estimating on lb right now since I never played it after seing it walk multiple times on foefire).