"Nary a Pitfall" / "Leave No Survivors" Bugged

Both of these achievements for The Dragon's Reach Part 1 are bugged. I've completed it without triggering any traps and the "Nary a Pitfall" achievement will simply disappear randomly during the mission. The same problem exists for the "Leave No Survivors" achievement, even though you need to trigger the traps to defeat all the groups, it will randomly disappear when triggering traps making it impossible to complete.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:You will find details on these two Achievements here:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Waypoint_Conundrum

Good luck.

You seem to completely misunderstand the post that I made, I would suggest that you read over it a second or third time to make sure that you fully understand the issue before posting a response. My post isn't to ask for help with these achievements, it is to report that they are bugged. Specifically the "Leave No Survivors" disappeared immediately after triggering a trap that released two earth elementals, even though you need to trigger this trap and kill the elementals to complete the achievement. The wiki post that you linked only mentions that the achievement can fail if you let the inquest de-spawn, which I have no issue with, so what I am experiencing is clearly unintended behavior.

• 4 months later...

Bumping since I tried again to get this achievement and half year after making this thread nothing has been done to address this bug. The second I kill the inquest assassin the achievement disappears for me, but the inquest assassin is one of the groups that you need to kill to get the "Leave No Survivors" achievement, thus the achievement is impossible to get. Can someone please fix this issue?

• 1 year later...

This is STILL bugged? SEVEN attempts in a row and the assassin still spawns in the wall long enough to shout then despawn even if I manage to hit him through the wall... how does this persist for 6 years? Worst part is every attempt takes an absolute minimum of about 10 minutes of dialogue and speed clicks to even reattempt... I've spent about 2 hours on this thing and it hasn't worked correctly a single time.

Edited by Ice.8956

• 1 year later...

I actually gave up on doing achievements in the story mode after losing HOURS of life to this absolutely buggered piece of crap of a mission. Right after it got released.

AND IT'S STILL A STINKING PILE OF DYSFUCTIONAL kitten.
WOW.
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.
WOW.

Edited by Azureus.5428