[POLL] What is your favorite profession to play the most?

pointaction.4639

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Mirage main (DPS), WHen I feel like kitten in WvW (aka not serious play) I will run on my semi perma stealth condi DE, and when I feel like something else, Ill jump on my ranger or engi

It would be hard to make that selection any more Anti Zerg. I love it!

Funny enough I don't normally zerg lol. I prefer smaller scale

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Mirage main (DPS), WHen I feel like kitten in WvW (aka not serious play) I will run on my semi perma stealth condi DE, and when I feel like something else, Ill jump on my ranger or engi

It would be hard to make that selection any more Anti Zerg. I love it!

Funny enough I don't normally zerg lol. I prefer smaller scale

Agreed. ?

@"Svarty.8019" said:What an interesting poll. It tells us what the forumgoers' professions are. This can now be compared with the whole playerbase to show us how reflective of the average person the forum players are (I'll give you a clue, it's "not very reflective").

i shall represent the player base that doesn't play, the base of player that plays no more,, based on current player base vs previous player base, which ofc is based on player base numbers from years gone by, but basically i preferred when only base professions were a thing, I R not comin for ur base no more basically.

Polls are only as accurate as the number of people polled and which demographic is polled . This is only one area that is frequented mostly by WvW players and not so much PvP or PvE . If this poll was posted in all areas of the forum there could be a more accurate result.

@Mokk.2397 said:Polls are only as accurate as the number of people polled and which demographic is polled . This is only one area that is frequented mostly by WvW players and not so much PvP or PvE . If this poll was posted in all areas of the forum there could be a more accurate result.

im guessin the op meant fav prof in wvw to play.. just a hunch, mind i could be wrong..

this is where anet went wrong with all those polls years ago around hot release, letting everyone and their dog vote for wvw related updates - and now we are stuck with the stupidest map and rotation of maps, along with many pointless gimmicky implementations.

@pointaction.4639 said:Tell us what is your top 3 favorite professions you like playing if you more than on profession.You have 1 voteok...

I usually play engineer. When no commander is around, I switch to holo-roamer.In zerg I go power-scrapper. When the zerg has trouble I go heal-scrapper.I also like scourge, herald and staff-daredevil, but I usually end up thinking about engineer skills/traits that I can't use then. ;)