Swiftness has a hidden damage bonus

Xervite.5493

I explain you how that works

Takedown gives attack of opportunity with +50% on next attackMaul gives attack of opportunity with +25% on next attack while being mergedWith smokescale or gazelle merged you get extra power and ferocity and bamm

Also you should check out ive you had invuln

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

@"Zephoid.4263" said:
From stealth.Because 'just dodge' wasn't enough of a meme, now you don't even get to do that.

All I'm going to mention is if you had a problem with backstab, DJ or mes burst you should have a problem with the above.

Of course necro had a problem with DJ, DE is the perfect counter to necro and there is little necro can do to counter.

Mes burst rarely hits for 20k. If it doesn't OHK me, i at least have a chance to react. Backstab much the same.25k maul from stealth? Yeah, no chance to react. Also on a class that has the unique ability to chose between range burst and melee burst. If they stealth, they can just as easily stay in longbow as close with gs. If that thief or mesmer stealths, you usually can guess the engagement range and drop poison cloud.

@Zephoid.4263 said:

From stealth.Because 'just dodge' wasn't enough of a meme, now you don't even get to do that.

All I'm going to mention is if you had a problem with backstab, DJ or mes burst you should have a problem with the above.

Of course necro had a problem with DJ, DE is the perfect counter to necro and there is little necro can do to counter.

Mes burst rarely hits for 20k. If it doesn't OHK me, i at least have a chance to react. Backstab much the same.25k maul from stealth? Yeah, no chance to react. Also on a class that has the unique ability to chose between range burst and melee burst. If they stealth, they can just as easily stay in longbow as close with gs. If that thief or mesmer stealths, you usually can guess the engagement range and drop poison cloud.

thiefs burst is half as much as ranger,and mesmer gives you 0,25s+ to react. so if you know its coming you can dodge it.