Question: Gallant Lightbearer

Efi.1659

Apart from things tied to specific festivals, like the Halloween and Wintersday themed mounts, items in the gem store aren't on a predictable schedule. That's intentional, because it means players who want a specific item can't just ignore the gem store/game until it comes back, they have to keep checking, which means keep logging into the game and looking at the gem store.

But apart from stuff which is discontinued because it's useless or the system has changed (like the old town clothes) everything comes back sooner or later.

So your only option is to keep checking for gem store updates, but if you do that you will eventually be able to get it. (Just make sure you've got either 2,000 gems or cash to buy them because the gold to gem exchange rate is likely to jump up when it comes back.)

I don’t normally advocate bothering support for trivial matters, but you could ask them if you added 2000 gems to your account, could they sell it?

I think they’ve said no prior to people, but support altho very helpful, are also a bit inconsistent so it might be worth a try

They did do it for me after I missed an item by a single day

@Randulf.7614 said:I don’t normally advocate bothering support for trivial matters, but you could ask them if you added 2000 gems to your account, could they sell it?

I think they’ve said no prior to people, but support altho very helpful, are also a bit inconsistent so it might be worth a try

They did do it for me after I missed an item by a single day

They did something similar for me once. I missed a sale on bank tabs because of computer problems, and they had me purchase one at full price then refunded the difference.

It was a nice surprise, they usually turn me down if it's something where we haven't been told to contact support if it happens. But maybe it's a really quick thing to do so the person answering thought it was worth the trouble.