Whisperer of Jormag — everything's wrong.

I can add/confirm to that.

Whisper tends to bug out (disappears from the arena, probably goes under or above seeing as you still get perdiodical tick damage) after players return from their "facing the doppleganger" stage.

Speaking of which, while loading the doppleganger stage, my herald's profession mechanic (Facet of Nature) reverts to core rev one's for a moment.

As for utility skill swaps without player's own will - possible. I don't use standard order of skills and today when i went healer rev for whisper...well...it wasn't fun to wipe because under my healing utility skill button game threw in the anti-projectile dome. One run ppl had no healer until i caught up in the messed up order of skills.

@"ZeftheWicked.3076" said:Speaking of which, while loading the doppleganger stage, my herald's profession mechanic (Facet of Nature) reverts to core rev one's for a moment.

I have this on firebrand switching to guard's base virtues, druid switching to base ranger's skills (which removes all CA charge mind you), and with holosmith too. I think this is "normal", but it really shouldn't happen. It does restore itself as soon as you face your doppelganger though.