Will Soulbeast lose access to 2nd pet in combat in PvE or only PvP/WvW? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Ranger

Will Soulbeast lose access to 2nd pet in combat in PvE or only PvP/WvW?

If for PvE also then it seems to me like a huge push for soulbeast to be almost perma merge except in few situations when you need someone to tank.

Refuge from the State of Dota

Comments

• anduriell.6280anduriell.6280 Member ✭✭✭✭

PvE too it is in general section after all.

• InsaneQR.7412InsaneQR.7412 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yeah it's a general change.

I was confused about the petswap trait specify tbh.
    I hope all get included when entering beastmode instead of just quickening zephyr and clarion bond.

• Mokk.2397Mokk.2397 Member ✭✭✭

Does this only apply to soulbeast or does it also apply to druid and core ranger?

• Eros.6801Eros.6801 Member ✭✭✭

@Mokk.2397 said:
    Does this only apply to soulbeast or does it also apply to druid and core ranger?

It's the trade-off we receive for picking soulbeast specs.

MEH !!!

• So guys when this update will be implemented?

Refuge from the State of Dota

• Dadnir.5038Dadnir.5038 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 10, 2020

@InsaneQR.7412 said:
    Yeah it's a general change.

I was confused about the petswap trait specify tbh.
    I hope all get included when entering beastmode instead of just quickening zephyr and clarion bond.

Yeah... I hope ANet is more aware than the wiki that spirited arrival exist... Sure, the trait isn't especially sexy but, wouldn't it be a joke if they only thought about clarion's bond and zephyr's speed because they only cared to look at the wiki and forgot that spirited arrival also trigger on pet swap while in combat.

Well, thanks gods there isn't that many "on pet swap" traits. But still there is 3 traits dependant on the "on pet swap" mechanic while in combat, not 2.