[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

SUGGESTION (!!!)

• Add a Guild Enhancement Gizmo, that will serve as portable Merchant and will allow to change Guild Buffs provided by Nathan the Bartender. Gizmo will have price of Guild Commendation and will be sold by Guild Vendor.

Idea here to allow players to change Guild Buffs ( Magic find to PvP reward Track, WvW Exp to WvW Reward Track, etc... wihout the need to visit the Guild House, which can be annoying )Another method of automatic change of Guild Buff could be addition of special Guild Enhancement Infusion slot in amulet.For example. Once Amulet with 'Guild Enhancement Infusion: Magic Find' will be equipped ( from inventory or by changing templates ) it will activate Guild Enhancement: Magic Find. If amulet with 'Guild Enhancement Infusion: World Experience' will be equipped. it will activate Guild Enhancement: World Experience.

Guild Infusion could require additional Guild upgrades, and activation will happen only if those upgrades are present in currently represented Guild.

Not a suggestion to the game but rather the forum: Please make it possible to block people on the forums so they can't interact/harrass someone in any way. Several incidents about people telling me to kill myself (and that is only one of the minor example of what was actually going on) over a simple question back in the old forums are the reason why I'm scared to even say anything on the German version of the forums. Despite reporting these people back then nothing has ever happened. I don't want to feel uncomfortable all the time and I think many others would like to see a change like that too.

● A message telling us every time we log in with a character that has equipped weapons or armour, etc... that need to add upgrades.

I have been playing with an elementalist for months with 2 weapons that needed sigils, and only just noticed now out of sheer luck.In cases like me that has just shy of 30 characters, it's hard to keep track of all of them.

● Also that message could be for equipped gear that is bellow level 80 on characters that are lvl 80.

Thanks ANet.

Now I'm trying to unlock the Advanced Logistics, continuing the Pact Commander track, to make game more enjoyable without worrying about picking up loot.And pop-up nag me again! as I still need few more points.  Pop-up only checks when XP bar is full... bar, which we clearly see at bottom of screen...This is the most useless yet the most nagging pop-up! 

• Pop-up nag if we won't unlock mastery system while we can't do it.
  • Then pop-up nag if we want to collect enough point to complete chosen mastery track. Pop-up orders us to waste point on whatever other basic mastery! (Why even give choice of track then?...)
  • It can't be closed! - It returns after several seconds!

What's more, it was precisely placed to hide whole chat. And players check this area of screen frequently, to see new messages. So it can't be missed. And there is also big moving arrow near it, to even more hinder ignoring it. As there is still no reaction from ArenaNet... since 2017... so, only explanation: this is on purpose, just developer's joke...It's big and ultra nagging pop-up, so that's definitely a really lame offensive joke...

If that's not a joke, then it's still offensive to show mandatory big pop-ups with no option to disable them.There should be pop-up blocker for games...

@DD39C89C-1C46-4F28-BDB7-49C86BA96CAD said:There should be pop-up blocker for games...LOL! Totally, I would buy one. I'm afraid this issue is not a bad joke but a sloppy design... like a GPS that covered the whole windshield, and you have to stop the car.

(Account bound) skin items in your inventory should be exchangeable for transmutation charges if the skin is already unlocked in your wardrobe.Achievements and other actions that reward you with both an unlock and a skin item should only do one of those or, again, give the option to exchange that item for a charge.

Most recent case is the Ancient Boreal weapons that you can buy from a vendor and doing so will give you the wardrobe unlock and place a skin item in your inventory at the same time. If I don't want to use the item, i'd like the option of exchanging it for a transmutation charge, My only option now is deleting them and I hate deleting usable items. (I have the full set for the achievement, but I don't want to all my characters to run around with Ancient Boreal weapons...)

@MikeG.6389 said:(Account bound) skin items in your inventory should be exchangeable for transmutation charges if the skin is already unlocked in your wardrobe.Achievements and other actions that reward you with both an unlock and a skin item should only do one of those or, again, give the option to exchange that item for a charge.

Most recent case is the Ancient Boreal weapons that you can buy from a vendor and doing so will give you the wardrobe unlock and place a skin item in your inventory at the same time. If I don't want to use the item, i'd like the option of exchanging it for a transmutation charge, My only option now is deleting them and I hate deleting usable items. (I have the full set for the achievement, but I don't want to all my characters to run around with Ancient Boreal weapons...)

That would make it FAR too easy to obtain transmutation charges then.I'd accept them doing it for gem store skins that you have purchased but don't want to skin an item with it yet, but even then that isn't really fair to do either.They are meant to be somewhat rare to obtain unless you buy them or open a lot of chests or do a lot of map completion.

@hellsqueen.3045 said:

@MikeG.6389 said:(Account bound) skin items in your inventory should be exchangeable for transmutation charges if the skin is already unlocked in your wardrobe.Achievements and other actions that reward you with both an unlock and a skin item should only do one of those or, again, give the option to exchange that item for a charge.

That would make it FAR too easy to obtain transmutation charges then.I'd accept them doing it for gem store skins that you have purchased but don't want to skin an item with it yet, but even then that isn't really fair to do either.They are meant to be somewhat rare to obtain unless you buy them or open a lot of chests or do a lot of map completion.

Fair enough, I have a lot of Transmutation Charges from the login rewards. I don't use them that much and I assumed they are fairly easy to come by. But, then have the items be salvageable into something that is not a Gem Store item.Again, this is purely a convenience thing, as I hate to delete items.

Here's another minor one:Naming convention of inventory bags or adding a short description of the functionality which appears in the tooltip even when slotted. Better yet, let us give the bags unique names before placing them into a bag slot. It's a minor gripe and only if you use different types of bags and have a large inventory. All of those apply to me, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Last one for the day:The wall grip functionality of the Skyscale should not be tied to the movement but have its own keybind. For one thing, flying through a forest is annoying when your mount suddenly decides to hang onto the smallest branch of a tree that happens to have collision.

Black Lion Instant Level 80 Ticket - As a player with many alts (28 currently), I think this is a great addition to the Black Lion Trading Company. It's a bit pricey, but worth it if you want to dive right into the elite specializations of your class and you've already leveled many characters the regular way. But I did have one suggestion. At a cost of 2000 Gems, the level 80 gear you get should be pickable. I've purchased this Ticket a number of times and while I love the instant 80 boost, I've usually just tossed the gear (it's not salvagable). I think a great change to this item would be if you could choose the stats you want for the starting gear you get (Berzerker, Marauder, etc). At the price we pay for the ticket, I think it's a fair thing to offer.

There is a weapon used by two npcs in fractals (Horrik and Arkk), it's an asuran-hand cannon, I suppose it acts like a rifle, I would like to have that skin available very much. Btw I love Arkk a lot, and wouldn't be against another fractal featuring him, I like that whole plot of fractal space-time shaeningans.

"The ability to set alerts for each LFG tab"

Not my idea but I saw this in another discussion and thought that it needed to be put here. Being able to set alerts for LFG tabs that would appear in your chat. Very non-invasive way of letting you know that groups are forming for the content you selected. Instead of navigating the LFG evrey couple of minutes for a specific dungeon or meta, just click the notification box and carry on with your other activities. When groups start forming in those areas and message appears in your chat letting you know that other people are looking to form a party. This could have the added benefit of shortening wait times on the formation of a party for less popular content like dungeons because people interested in this content would get notified wherever they are and the person creating the group doesn't have to rely on them to be actively looking at LFG.

The amount of Eitrite ingots you get from Bjora content is pretty decently high, but seems to only cost up in the restored weapons mainly and the 32 slot bags, but it's not very costly to either of those things on the ingots vs the amount you're getting for being active in the map. So I'd like to suggest a legendary that costs some thousand or two of the ingots so I'll stop selling stacks of them to vendors for a gold.

@Frostfang.5109 said:Please make it possible to hide other player auras, and legendary trinkets effects.

Either in general or when selecting them and right clicking their name plate. Some players do it because the overall effect is atrocious to frames and screen clutter. For example, bees with the aurillium infusion, then ghostly infusion, and still some other 5 different ones that you lose track of because they clearly didn't want you to be able to tell what color their armor or hair was.