GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

I would very much love to finally have a Lupicus Mini Pet after 5 years of stomping his "member" in the wall of arah citadel XD but alas i guess we wont ever see that happen sizzles like a baby quaggan when set on fire ;P

• Avoiding any suggestions that could just be normal content added to the game:
    Teleport scrolls for the other cities like the royal terrace area but also more Teleport Scrolls that don't go to an already occupied map
    A generic music golem (or separate M.O.X. from ep 5 now that ep 5 is not free anymore) and let us add the other songs M.O.X. doesn't have through it
    if GW1 weapon sets could just be made into bundles of weapons bought through the gemstore that would be something i would actually spend 500 gems for instead of one old weapons you just made shinier
    I'm sure I'll think of some more later but that's what's coming to mind now

• The more you can gift to the others the happier i would be cause gems to gold and back just hurts.

• I would like item(s) that allow us to create our own dances. This could be done similar to the musical instruments. Instead of pre-set notes for the standard skill keys (and octave switch) each key could have a single movement associated with it. As long as each step returned to the same neutral position, this could be used to create complex choreographies, just like the musical instruments can create elaborate songs.

• Pyres armours from GW1

• Harper.4173Harper.4173 Member ✭✭✭

Elite Platemail
    Elite Templar
    Also the regular versions could work too.
    These excellent GW1 skins should find their home nicely in GW2, adding much needed "tame" heavy armor skins that aren't full of spikes or other tidbits.

• Please add the corals the Risen wear on their backs as back pieces!

• I'd love an armor skin which is like a blend of magic and tech, perhaps call it Magitech Armor, you could base it on what Scarlet Briar was wearing! Perhaps as a medium armor? ;)

• I would love to see a universal Ascended Stat Reset Tool. I get there is the tome for changing armour and weapon stats to a particular exotic insignia in the toilet. I'm thinking more around the type of reset like you can do with the bloodstone accessories. It is a lazier concept of stats changing, but you know there will be people with more gold than patience to just buy a Stat Reset Tool for armour/weapons/trinkets. Hell, you could probably push different varients, such as a HOT Stats Tool, or a POF Stats Tool....

I also want bunny ears for my mount. gotta fluff that kitten up!

Aurora Glade Community Admin
    www.auroragla.de

• I would like to see a glider similar to Quaggan mail carrier, love that one :)

• I would love a Silver Surfer styled surfboard, with a silver trail. Just use the same stance from the Geomancers glider. Or if silver surfboard is impossible, maybe a similar effect to astralaria's.

• Stalkingwolf.6035Stalkingwolf.6035 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2017

i recently bought the harvest skritt item "Glitter Bomb Harvesting Tool " i need that for wood and ore too :-)

and a race change. i want to change my human guardian into an asura guardian.
    i know its complicated because of the personal story. But you can do it! i believe in you ... and pay you :-)

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster

• I would love for the Envoy Sword to be a skin you could get you added the envory staff to the gem store I would love for the sword to be also.

• @Ashabhi.1365 said:
    More armor skins, less outfits. Some of us love Fashion Wars and would like to mix and match skins instead of being stuck with an entire outfit.
    Some suggestions:
    Luxon Elite Elementalist - Light
    Elite Sunspear Monk - could be Light or Medium
    Elite Kurzick Warrior - Heavy

Just sayin'

Or change it back to the good old days we could mix and match outfits.

• Return of Vabbian armor skins please. Also, Branded dye kit would be appreciated.

• Ninja weapon skins.

• More flower backpacks to go with the Desert Rose and Fervid Censer.

Sunflower, Maguuma Lily, Hibiscus etc.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.