NO CC in may bar still I have a problem with CC locking me down. LIKE KITTEN

anduriell.6280

I have a video which show i've been locking down with NO CC whatsoever (And many without),
I'd like to now what is going on... Is it the LAG that severe? IS it hackers? IS it WvW "stuff"?

When i play WvW i look for FAIRNESS, IF you CAN NOT provide that your GAME IS NOT FOR ME.I fucking would appreciate if YOU can clarify this, as otherwise i would stop using YOUR PRODUCT;THANK YOU VERY MUCH,.

@"anduriell.6280" said:I have a video which show i've been locking down with NO CC whatsoever (And many without),

I'd like to now what is going on... Is it the LAG that severe? IS it hackers? IS it WvW "stuff"?

When i play WvW i look for FAIRNESS, IF you CAN NOT provide that your GAME IS NOT FOR ME.I kitten would appreciate if YOU can clarify this, as otherwise i would stop using YOUR PRODUCT;THANK YOU VERY MUCH,.

????

What?

@KryTiKaL.3125 said:

@"anduriell.6280" said:I have a video which show i've been locking down with NO CC whatsoever (And many without),

When i play WvW i look for FAIRNESS, IF you CAN NOT provide that your GAME IS NOT FOR ME.I kitten would appreciate if YOU can clarify this, as otherwise i would stop using YOUR PRODUCT;THANK YOU VERY MUCH,.

????

What?

OP got CC'd so hard so that even the post is CC"d.

OP is talking about things like being hit with a bunch of conditions at once (immobilize is NOT one of them), and being perma-immobilized. You can have stab up, cleanse multiple times, use tons of stunbreaks, and you are just glued to the ground. The same thing can happen with your skill bar being locked out like you got dazed, but you aren't dazed. Nothing but death fixes it.

It's a server side problem that anet doesn't want to (or can't) address. I know it has been reported (with video, cause I've done it).This is like the oil trait that 2.5 years of bug reporting never gets fixed. You trait it, and still get knocked off the oil.

@Ubi.4136 said:OP is talking about things like being hit with a bunch of conditions at once (immobilize is NOT one of them), and being perma-immobilized. You can have stab up, cleanse multiple times, use tons of stunbreaks, and you are just glued to the ground. The same thing can happen with your skill bar being locked out like you got dazed, but you aren't dazed. Nothing but death fixes it.

It's a server side problem that anet doesn't want to (or can't) address. I know it has been reported (with video, cause I've done it).This is like the oil trait that 2.5 years of bug reporting never gets fixed. You trait it, and still get knocked off the oil.

This, and other things like it.

Anyone who has played the game long enough has probably experienced this, many might not notice, however I record all of my game play and review things that seem weird. In some situations you are stuck in place, some times no CC was given in the fight, but for some reason you are stuck in place, you can jump but can't move with WASD or mouse movement, I have seen it happen after a CC as well were the effect is gone, by either running out of duration or being removed with a stun break or stab etc but still cant move, I have had cases where I was stuck and used JI to port to the person I was fighting and it ported me to them however I was still stuck in the exact place I ported to.

Some times it will wear off and you can move, other times you die before it does. One example I had not long ago, fighting a 1vs1 (me DH, other person on Rev), we are fighting around south ruins and I get stuck at the start of the fight, no CC on me, all skills still usable etc, I pop F3 for stab to check, still can't move, I use F2 in case there is immobilize on me that is not showing, and even though I cast it out to max range at the other player, it casts in place (animation showed me just straight up and back down), so I get zero movement out of the skill and still stuck in place. The person downs me, he didn't finish, so I self revive, and now I can move, I PM them and ask if they had used any CC on me and he said no hard CCs, looked at the instant replay and also saw nothing on my bar, no knock down/back and no skill animations from him that would indicate a hard CC. Had they, it would have been one of the longest CC skills in the game as it lasted through F3 blocks, F2 heal, Shelter heal/block, RF and F3 blocks again before he downed me.

I have experienced this for years, so nothing new, and reported it many times and I think twice so far with video, never heard anything back.

This random cc lock down has been happening for years as I remember commenting on a thread about it back on the old gw2 forum. I used to experience complete cc lockdown and would never get hit by a skill that included a cc attack. Now I play glass ranger/guardian and it’s instant death regardless of being cced or not.

Spvp is the fairness pvp area.WvW is PvPvE thus its unfair, you should goto sPvP where the stats are normalized.

WvW should be wonky its the only place you can bring your pve guy in pve gear legendary stuff and infusions.Please stop crying the cumulative salt from you and people like you has eroded most of the foundation of this game lets not destroy whats left thanks.

i agree that sometimes it feels like you can be cc'd through stability, then again you cannot argue with that unless u know each class perfectly. lag might be the cause, idk. hidden stability / stun might be the cause too - you get soft cc'd by simply too many incoming hits as well.

also agree with genesis tho.. WvW isn't about fairness, the whole format is built in opposition tho imbalance. btw that's why i think it's also poor argumentation to praise the alpine borderlands that much, bc the battles are sizewise nearly never equal, so what gives if the maps are.

@ thread creator, you should try to write with less caps and more structure, it's really uncomfy to read. plus since u refer to a video specifically, you should have added it to your post. we cannot know if u just missed sth or if it was really a bug etc this way.

@RedShark.9548 said:

@borgs.6103 said:Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Elaborate on that one, please.I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

@borgs.6103 said:

@borgs.6103 said:Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Elaborate on that one, please.I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

The only part of this i understood was "It's just common sense." Reading it in my head sounds like a very drunk Scotsman that's talking to a lamppost thinking it's a human being on a Friday night.