Missing Rated Maps — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Missing Rated Maps

Bristingr.5034Bristingr.5034 Member ✭✭✭

When can we expect the following maps to return to the Rated Map line up? We're currently unable to complete the achievements for these because they haven't been available to play in almost a year:

  • Battle of Champion's Dusk
  • Spirit Watch

Comments

  • You can complete those achievements in unranked, that's what I did.

  • Bristingr.5034Bristingr.5034 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 9, 2020

    I see. When was this change made because I've played these maps numerous times before in Unranked and never got credit towards these achievements.

  • As far as I know it's always been this way since they added the achievements for both maps. Not sure why you wouldn't have gotten credit for either set of achievements though, I've been working on pvp stuff on my secondary account off and on for the last few months and haven't had any issues with things counting.

  • @Bristingr.5034 said:
    When can we expect the following maps to return to the Rated Map line up?

    Hopefully never.

    ~ God Tier Guardian

  • @Moonjelly.3742 said:
    As far as I know it's always been this way since they added the achievements for both maps. Not sure why you wouldn't have gotten credit for either set of achievements though, I've been working on pvp stuff on my secondary account off and on for the last few months and haven't had any issues with things counting.

    Do the other maps also count with their achievements in Unranked or just these two? If so, I'll gladly stick to Unranked.

  • Tycura.1982Tycura.1982 Member ✭✭✭

    Bring back the old pirate ship map with the water combat lol

  • Tayga.3192Tayga.3192 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Tycura.1982 said:
    Bring back the old pirate ship map with the water combat lol

    Underwater is unbalanced :(

  • Tycura.1982Tycura.1982 Member ✭✭✭

    @Tayga.3192 said:

    @Tycura.1982 said:
    Bring back the old pirate ship map with the water combat lol

    Underwater is unbalanced :(

    Oh I know its absolutely awful

  • Avatar.3568Avatar.3568 Member ✭✭✭

    @Tycura.1982 said:
    Bring back the old pirate ship map with the water combat lol

    Ranger op

    But yeah bring it back as unranked or custom server map

  • @Tycura.1982 said:

    @Tayga.3192 said:

    @Tycura.1982 said:
    Bring back the old pirate ship map with the water combat lol

    Underwater is unbalanced :(

    Oh I know its absolutely awful

    Awful? It's the one type of fighting we succeed at as a Server in World vs. World. I wish the devs would just sink Bay Keep already so we feel at home.